theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-12, 07:07 PM   #1
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
MOTd

So - our "Track" (and I say that in it's loosest term, as we're doing nothing whatsoever to prepare it for track use - but that's why we bought it - )ZS was MOTd and taxed today - all good.

Since collecting it from Haggard, we've spent about £30 getting it through the MOT.

The other guys have put some dodgy stickers on it including some Red bull bits, a "Lock Stock and 2 smoking tyres" sticker, and a big No69 on the bonnet !

They are considering going to "the ring" this weekend and I'll miss out as I can't make it - but photos etc will come the way of the forum if they do go.

Exciting stuff and it'll be mine to mess about with when I fancy in the spring and summer.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote