theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > For Sale-Non Car Items

Old 13-01-13, 10:55 AM   #1
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Wii Fit

Game and balance board - Just had a butchers on the bay and they are getting bid up to about £25 ....

£20 plus postage if required anyone ?
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-13, 12:56 PM   #2
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I'll have that Dan, the missus and youngest want one.
Old 13-01-13, 01:00 PM   #3
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Provisionally yours then pal. I just need to check its all working first. Do you want me to post it....bit heavy....or I could give it to Pete next Sunday at Brentwood and you can meet up with him....?
Old 13-01-13, 01:05 PM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Provisionally yours then pal. I just need to check its all working first. Do you want me to post it....bit heavy....or I could give it to Pete next Sunday at Brentwood and you can meet up with him....?
Yea do that Dan and I'll no doubt meet up with Pete sometime. Check the cost to send as well incase time isn't on my side.
Old 13-01-13, 01:15 PM   #5
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Yea do that Dan and I'll no doubt meet up with Pete sometime. Check the cost to send as well incase time isn't on my side.
Will do....think it'll be about a tenner, but to be on the safe side I'd say make it 15, and I'd refund the difference....? Your call mate..... I could get it to you in the post tomorrow so long a when I checked it it all starts ok...
Old 13-01-13, 01:30 PM   #6
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Checked and all good mate....let me know what you want to do about gettin it to you.
Old 13-01-13, 01:37 PM   #7
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
parcel2go.com - £5.99
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-13, 02:15 PM   #8
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
I'll make a detour down the A3 on the way back if it helps!!!!

Say hello to the spotty dogs!!
Old 13-01-13, 02:19 PM   #9
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post

Best idea I think...
Old 13-01-13, 04:54 PM   #10
stamford
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post

Only if it's okay Pete, plus a great detour............Hindhead tunnel on the A3

Let me know.

How do you want paying Dan? Once we've agreed on the shipping that is. Could do bank transfer, pm me you bank details and I can set it up through my PINsentry.