theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 29-07-11, 01:58 PM   #1
greenyzs180

greenyzs180 is on a distinguished road
Mg zt zs 2.5 v6 top plastic inlet manifold

hi all,just got hold of a top inlet with new gasket and throttle body with it,this came from mates good running mgzs180 mk1 so no all ok,throwing in all the big relays and fuses and top engine cover as well as need rid,not sure how much they go for so open to offers,car was in smash and had lot back end damage so taken what i can of as most other parts gone,gunna get picture up til this eve so sorry no picture at present,like said not sure what they go for so make offer for lot,should be some more bits i can get today but no big bits like doors witch bummer as i'm after door and in my colour!.

cheers
lee

ps:lawrence-zs180 no's me as gave him my wheels few months back,so not like some people that put stuff up and dont send after recieve dosh,better to pick up anyway as the postage i'm sure is quite bit.
greenyzs180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-11, 02:21 PM   #2
shcKr-

shcKr- is on a distinguished road
Checked on ebay and they are listed for near ?500 which I think is rather overpriced!!
Old 29-07-11, 04:35 PM   #3
greenyzs180

not after that silly price,just after resonable amount as in superb condition with some other stuff,comes with everything attached to it ready to fit,in exellent condition and from an 03 reg,the car ran fine aswell as believe the VIS was done not long ago aswell.
Old 29-07-11, 04:35 PM   #4
lawrence-zs180

lawrence-zs180 is on a distinguished road
Yea lee's a good bloke, I would put the mani and all the bits attached up for ?150-?170 I think it would sell quick enough at that price.
Old 29-07-11, 04:38 PM   #5
greenyzs180

sorry also includes throttle body again in good condition,my m8 kept the car spotless so the manifold and throttle body are very clean,pics will be posted this eve.

cheers
Old 29-07-11, 08:07 PM   #6
greenyzs180

anyone after a bargain???
Old 30-07-11, 07:43 AM   #7
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenyzs180 View Post
anyone after a bargain???
Calm down, in 2 previous posts you have said you would put up photos "this evening" so I expect people are waiting for them.

Also a location to collect from would be helpful, if you lived in the next street I'd offer more than if you live 200 miles away.

In the absence of both I will offer ?25 but might not be able to collect until the end of August.
Old 30-07-11, 08:21 AM   #8
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Calm down, in 2 previous posts you have said you would put up photos "this evening" so I expect people are waiting for them.

Also a location to collect from would be helpful, if you lived in the next street I'd offer more than if you live 200 miles away.

In the absence of both I will offer ?25 but might not be able to collect until the end of August.

Daddydobbo has said he would collect the manifold and bits and bring them with him to save you the trip at the end of August but he wants ?1500.00 for his time, this however does include the ?100 you offered for the zs and the ?25 for the bits... Now thats an offer you cant refuse !
MG6Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-11, 10:00 AM   #9
greenyzs180

yer sorry forgot bout photos time got in...anyway no excuse,gunna do today,time hasnt been on side.cheers
Old 30-07-11, 10:03 AM   #10
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
It is an offer I can refuse as I will be making a trip at the end of August anyway and would be able to do it on the back of the trip.

The point I am making is that sellers have to make a bit more effort if they want to make a decent sale.