theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 11-06-16, 08:21 AM   #31
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
I know its probably worth the money, but for me it would have to be considerably cheaper to buy something that is probavly going to go bang a few weeks later (going on other superchargers in the past, I don't know yours at all)

I would like to have a go at the supercharger thing on a zs... but for the risk its not worth the strong money you are asking IMO

Good luck with sale though and I hope someone buys it for your sake

Also, still No subs so, technically you sgouldnt be selling on here...

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-16, 10:11 AM   #32
Bakermgzs

Bakermgzs is a jewel in the roughBakermgzs is a jewel in the roughBakermgzs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneekyparrot View Post
Will spread the word dean [emoji106]
Thankyou just want it gone now
Bakermgzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-16, 11:29 AM   #33
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Maybe a hint at what you would want to see it gone.

Some of the guys might be interested at the right price and would hate to hear you let it go for whatever, if that was within their price range.
Old 11-06-16, 02:49 PM   #34
Bakermgzs

Bakermgzs is a jewel in the roughBakermgzs is a jewel in the roughBakermgzs is a jewel in the rough
Well the serious mg lovers will lose out because ill just sell to anyone to get rid I think 3 grand is very reasonable price since charger cost 2,500 and ther getting car to,i dont care what people think about the charger im tell you all this is good price and I drove car hard for year and not one brake. I dont no what else to say
Bakermgzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-16, 07:22 PM   #35
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Fair enough, least member have an idea now.

Good luck with the sale, is nearly a one off, so difficult to put a price on it.
Old 12-06-16, 01:15 PM   #36
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
I know its probably worth the money, but for me it would have to be considerably cheaper to buy something that is probavly going to go bang a few weeks later (going on other superchargers in the past, I don't know yours at all)

I would like to have a go at the supercharger thing on a zs... but for the risk its not worth the strong money you are asking IMO

Good luck with sale though and I hope someone buys it for your sake

Also, still No subs so, technically you sgouldnt be selling on here...
Sorry have to disagree, if its setup correctly then there is no reason why it will fail any quicker than the long list of failed nasp kv6's ive seen.

my old mk1 is still going strong, another not far from me with 255hp is also going without any issues after 6yrs. So long as you dont go searching high HP then I would not hesitate at owning another.

They really are chalk and cheese compared to a nasp kV6.

P.
Old 12-06-16, 09:39 PM   #37
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneekyparrot View Post
Sorry have to disagree, if its setup correctly then there is no reason why it will fail any quicker than the long list of failed nasp kv6's ive seen.

my old mk1 is still going strong, another not far from me with 255hp is also going without any issues after 6yrs. So long as you dont go searching high HP then I would not hesitate at owning another.

They really are chalk and cheese compared to a nasp kV6.

P.
I can only go with the information I've had in the past, and not knowing if this one is set up any differently etc... However point taken

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-16, 03:06 PM   #38
mattyprice4004

mattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura aboutmattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura about
Nath's SC ZS still seems to be going well some time after the engine rebuild - we supplied quite a lot of the parts, so I'm sure I'd hear about it if it went bang.

Saying that, it did cost him a fortune to have the SC rebuilt...
mattyprice4004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-16, 04:49 PM   #39
Deckz

Deckz is on a distinguished road
Still forsale? This a hatch isn't it?
Deckz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-16, 06:41 PM   #40
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Believe it's now sold.