theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 11-02-13, 06:19 PM   #1
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
Not A Bad Looking Driveway At The Moment!

For some unknown reason the Baker family has turned into a non-trading car dealer! We had them all shuffled about the other day to get my brothers car in a garage for a small repair! Whilst they were all out i couldn't help but laugh to myself and take a snap to share!

Brothers Fiesta ST, My Lotus Elise 111, Brothers Honda Integra DC2, My MG ZS Turbo, Dads TVR Chimaera v8

And shockingly we are still 2 cars and a van short in those pics!! My work llama (skoda estate) and a Jaaaaaaaaag S-type diesel.

Which one would you grab the keys to?!

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"
carmadbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-13, 06:23 PM   #2
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
and a random first picture.

Lucky you have drive way space for most of them.

We could get the MGF and my daughters rover metro in the drive if we didn't want to use the front door or get in the MGF.

Luckly my dads is just around the corner and is where the Maestro T16 is at the moment and all the other cars are taxed, MOTed and insured.
Old 11-02-13, 06:25 PM   #3
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
well it was when I first looked!
Old 11-02-13, 06:26 PM   #4
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post

Lucky you have drive way space for most of them.

We could get the MGF and my daughters rover metro in the drive if we didn't want to use the front door or get in the MGF.

Luckly my dads is just around the corner and is where the Maestro T16 is at the moment and all the other cars are taxed, MOTed and insured.
damn it thought i got away with it

we never used to, my mum sacrificed the front garden when the turbo zed arrived and it somehow got gravelled over

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"
carmadbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-13, 06:29 PM   #5
talkingcars

My drive is only 15ft square
Old 11-02-13, 06:30 PM   #6
talkingcars

and the garage is rented from the council 400yds away in the next street and is full of trailers, engines and car parts.
Old 11-02-13, 06:58 PM   #7
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I'd have the Elise, but wouldnt fit into it, well might get in, but never get out over that WIDE sill.

Always wanted a TVR but reliability stories would put me off.

So ZS Turbo Ta.

Less your mate with his 400+ is still rocking and rolling!!!!!

Got the ZS, MG TF and the Punto all on our front, had some snow earlier and as we are on a hill, are scared of cars trying to get up or down and side swiping the cars on the road.

Old 11-02-13, 07:01 PM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I'd take the keys to the one that runs..........which is a dilemma considering there's a Trevor there!

Wish my drive was that rich in motors.

I have the ZS, Vectra estate and MGF up the drive and a 25' caravan!
Old 11-02-13, 09:27 PM   #9
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
I'd probably have a go in the teg then laugh at it once I took the turbo zed out
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-13, 11:13 PM   #10
*lukey*

*lukey* is on a distinguished road
has the tvr ever seen rain?
*lukey* is offline   Reply With Quote