theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-11, 08:36 PM   #11
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
i completly trounced a racing bike on my mountainbike on tuesday, and i had a flat tyre, shame it was a fat guy
Old 18-09-11, 08:40 PM   #12
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Lol Willy wanging is mega in this thread
Old 18-09-11, 08:42 PM   #13
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
i completly trounced a racing bike on my mountainbike on tuesday, and i had a flat tyre, shame it was a fat guy
Lol. but sadly this is the most sensible post in the thread.
Old 18-09-11, 08:48 PM   #14
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
its disapointing to see people taking the **** or disbelif in the cars we all drive. might as well give up now and go buy a scoob, as all the experience of people on track and many on road means nothing.

Especially if people who push the zs to the extremes are being put down. whats the point. might as well post on a generic multicar forum. I dont spose anybody is actually intrested in real life experience on here then.

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 18-09-11 at 08:51 PM.
Old 18-09-11, 08:49 PM   #15
cdti

cdti is on a distinguished road
I've always thought scoobs to be quicker than 180's even in the standard UK WRX spec. That goes for acceleration, top speed and cornering.
Old 18-09-11, 08:57 PM   #16
S13AVO

S13AVO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
its disapointing to see people taking the **** or disbelif in the cars we all drive. might as well give up now and go buy a scoob, as all the experience of people on track and many on road means nothing.

Especially if people who push the zs to the extremes are being put down. whats the point. might as well post on a generic multicar forum. I dont spose anybody is actually intrested in real life experience on here then.
Totally agree with you !!!!
Old 18-09-11, 09:09 PM   #17
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
Its all about the driver, you could have a 500 bhp subaru and still be overtaken on a race track by a standard MG ZS, or vice versa.
Personally ive never come across a Subaru, that i couldnt show a clean set of heels too, but ive also never come across an MG ZS that i couldn't show a clean set of heels too either.
Old 18-09-11, 09:10 PM   #18
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcam24 View Post
Its all about the driver, you could have a 500 bhp subaru and still be overtaken on a race track by a standard MG ZS, or vice versa.
Personally ive never come across a Subaru, that i couldnt show a clean set of heels too, but ive also never come across an MG ZS that i couldn't show a clean set of heels too either.
Exactamundo .....
Old 18-09-11, 09:21 PM   #19
Dave MGT

Dave MGT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
Lol Willy wanging is mega in this thread
Bit of a stupid comment!
Im stating real life situations and exsperiences. Well, call it what you want.

Just to say a 250bhp scooby wouldnt leave a zs180 for dust in a straight line. Trans loss on the scooby is about 70-80bhp.
But as said....the driver does come into it to a certain exstent.
A mate I work with has a scooby with that power and my 180 is definetly quicker, no question. He keeps asking to swap cars! He thought it was turboed untill last week......I did laugh!

Im not slating scoobys. They are great cars!....but I think people need to give the ZS a bit more credit. Sad to say that on a ZS forum!

Anyway, this is my last post here because like Ross, Im getting fed up of all the negative digs.
Old 18-09-11, 09:25 PM   #20
S13AVO

S13AVO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave MGT View Post
Bit of a stupid comment!
Im stating real life situations and exsperiences. Well, call it what you want.

Just to say a 250bhp scooby wouldnt leave a zs180 for dust in a straight line. Trans loss on the scooby is about 70-80bhp.
But as said....the driver does come into it to a certain exstent.
A mate I work with has a scooby with that power and my 180 is definetly quicker, no question. He keeps asking to swap cars! He thought it was turboed untill last week......I did laugh!

Im not slating scoobys. They are great cars!....but I think people need to give the ZS a bit more credit. Sad to say that on a ZS forum!

Anyway, this is my last post here because like Ross, Im getting fed up of all the negative digs.
Should have a like button like facebook, cos I'd of like this comment :-) well said :-)
Closed Thread