theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-13, 02:46 PM   #1
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
There once was a (not so) ugly duckling ....

....that was actually quite sad and craved looking after .... It was listed on the bay of E for anyone just to dip in and abuse her further and run her into the ground ....

But a sharp eyed young man - - saw her and knew that lurking underneath was beauty just waiting to be seen. He asked his knowledgeable friend to check her out and he concurred that there was a decent heart beating under a quite tired exterior.

A train ride and £500 later she met her new owner and the relationship began .....

On the trip home it was clear that there were some issues - it was a little rough running and wouldn't start from hot. Seemed a bit breathless too.

On arrival after a wash chez moi .....

Now I'd be lieing through my teeth if I didn't mention that I've spent a few quid ....

Alcantara interior - alloys - renault splitter - front bumper - fogs - vis motors - headlights - cam sensor - rear strut brace - 45 steering wheel - badges - focal rear speaker upgrade - and a full service which cured the rough running mainly due to replacing the fuel and air filters - comes to mind ...... And some nice new plates....

But - Not quite the most stunning ZS out there - but I must admit - I've fallen for her ....

Behold - The RedShed is dead - Long live "Red"

Last edited by Dan1971; 04-01-13 at 02:56 PM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote