theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 14-10-16, 01:26 PM   #281
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Yellow rules.

Old 14-10-16, 03:17 PM   #282
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Yeah wire brush and waxoyl on the yellow paint will bring it up a treat.good result on the mot though .looks like the jacking points are becoming a real pest of a spot on them.
Old 14-10-16, 04:49 PM   #283
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Old 17-10-16, 02:00 PM   #284
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Not ZS but the TF got passed, just advisories on both rear disks, rusty but not dangerous!!

Old 28-05-23, 07:35 PM   #285
AdamElphick

AdamElphick is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well I was biting my nails as the ZS MOT ran out while I was in Asia on holiday... Got home, patched a tiny hole in the exhaust back box, and set off to the garage with dread on my mind...

An hour and a half later he had his new MOT with NO ASVISORIES at all! 😲

I am now feeling more like doing all the little bits and bobs he could do with again 😜. As a thanks I bought him a set of LED sweeping side repeaters... Only a tenner posted and they look great!

Screenshot_20230528_193226.jpg
AdamElphick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-23, 08:15 PM   #286
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Good news!
Old 29-05-23, 12:12 PM   #287
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

great result.

Well done, another years fun.

Old 30-05-23, 07:58 AM   #288
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
I've actually MOTd a couple of cars now. The van and the Kuga workhorse. I now appreciate the pressure and costs a lot more. I always get advisories though....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote