theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 01-02-13, 07:31 PM   #101
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
yeah the wheels on the green car did not look good at all, on this car they look great to me anyway.

the splitter is comming off, i lent it to a mate for a few weeks and it came back like that but you have to remember with it being so low you cannot park above a curb in a car part as it just smashes the splitter and i think it has here, no practical lol.

I loved this car when Luke had it very clean etc, but as i say the whole in your face thing is not me, i prefer the quiet but looks nice look
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-13, 08:08 PM   #102
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
I think it looks great too. I like the in your face look but also the more subtle and aggressive look that its now got. The moody black and red does look very nice on the hatch.
Yeah I wasn't sure about the wheels when I saw them for sale but they definitely suit this one, I liked the 18's a lot but not for daily use.
Looking great, keep it up Ross as it keeps impressing.
I'm looking for a splitter for mine as bit as low as that one but haven't been sure weather to go for a cupra one or Laguna. At that height though you could take it of in every car park lol. Not so good.
Old 02-02-13, 08:25 AM   #103
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
pic of the damaged radiator, i have no idea how it hasn't exploded also it was lucky that it did not stop the cam pully from turning which often happens

mind the gap

if you look over the car you can then notice gap differences on the passenger side
look at where the wing meets the door

and look at where the rear door meets the rear quarter the adjusters are wound in fully

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 02-02-13 at 08:35 AM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-13, 10:37 AM   #104
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I did wonder about the gaps in the pictures you posted yesterday.