theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 27-11-09, 06:29 PM   #11
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Well im only after something pt to just cover the petrol and food costs whilst at uni,

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-09, 07:04 PM   #12
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
If you are starting at 5am and only doing 8 hours you'll be finished by lunchtime! With shelf stacking you don't need to be wide awake so being parttime you could get away with less sleep than normal, catch a few winks in the afternoon and still be able to enjoy your evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
get into sales!!! its not the easyest but i am in sales

when i was 18 i was in the car industry, by 19 i was selling cars 10k basic, 30k a year, 4 months later i left, then got into capital equipment, diggers etc, and after beind made reduadant at jcb im not at another dealer/brand on over 30k basic and 45-50k a year.

i blaged where i am, and where i am is good!!!! make a statment in life tis what i did and it all came to good in the end

edit.

i ad, i get a company car, a fuel car for personal and work, a company credit car with a 2k limit, a phone and laptop with mobile internet.

its a great industry!!
It's great until you work all day, get a call into the managers office at 5 to 5 and by 5pm find yourself walking to the bus stop unable to call your wife because they took back the phone. Been there, done that, the higher you are, the harder you fall. The last sales job I had I was generating masses of low cost high profit business, getting praised highly by CEO's of far eastern partnership companies etc but was the first to go when the going got tough.
Old 27-11-09, 08:47 PM   #13
grimmy

Tell them to jog on mate all that hassle to sell flat pack crap for 6 quid an hour and all that jumping through hoops would'nt be me mate, go to your local asda or tesco same money and no grief paid from the neck down.
Old 27-11-09, 09:09 PM   #14
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
If you are starting at 5am and only doing 8 hours you'll be finished by lunchtime! With shelf stacking you don't need to be wide awake so being parttime you could get away with less sleep than normal, catch a few winks in the afternoon and still be able to enjoy your evening.

It's great until you work all day, get a call into the managers office at 5 to 5 and by 5pm find yourself walking to the bus stop unable to call your wife because they took back the phone. Been there, done that, the higher you are, the harder you fall. The last sales job I had I was generating masses of low cost high profit business, getting praised highly by CEO's of far eastern partnership companies etc but was the first to go when the going got tough.

it depends what you do Talking cars.

i had it tough when i was made redundant from a jcb dealer. but belvie you me i got back on my feet a few months later and my job has a somewhat easy life at the moment. i would never go back!!!
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-09, 10:04 AM   #15
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

If you want to pass a few minutes, go to the B&Q job site, they have an online job application and a test to see how you would fit in. You dont have to complete, and send off at the final stage but they do tell you the results of the test.

I failed, on a couple of the sections, so thats me finished!!