theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 03-03-10, 10:13 PM   #1
roverdave81

roverdave81 is on a distinguished road
possible kv6 plenum fix

i know that some ppl on here dont like this forum but this could be a good mod for all 180 owners
please read
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=36047
as my plenum is fooked im wait to find out from him if he has managed to come up with a permanent fix cos i had a clutch kit he made up fit to my 180 and it is really well made and works great and i hopping this could be the end to replacing the inlet plenum
roverdave81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-10, 10:22 PM   #2
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Yer thats a old thread prob my fault for draggin it up today, Mick on here is working on a similar project.

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-10, 10:28 PM   #3
roverdave81

plenum

good to here that some one is trying to sort this problem im hopping that after the email i sent Nigel (Sheddist) he will get back to me ill keep you posted
Old 03-03-10, 10:55 PM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Now that my garage is becoming less crowded with crap and not as cold I'm hoping to kick-start the project again. Everything is where I left it. I need to buy a few tools to finish the prototype and then be the guinea pig.
Old 04-03-10, 04:23 PM   #5
RalphG

RalphG is on a distinguished road
I've got 2 dead manifolds here at the moment, and there will be a third one on Saturday.

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
RalphG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-10, 04:32 PM   #6
roverdave81

plenum

ive just took delivery of my second hand inlet plenum and the guy gave £50 exchange for my old one so it has only cost £150 which isnt to bad will refit it in the morning and will give you all an update 2moz nite on how it went a runs
Old 04-03-10, 10:51 PM   #7
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMS Ltd. View Post
I've got 2 dead manifolds here at the moment, and there will be a third one on Saturday.
Is that an offer? I could do with some more to play with.
Old 04-03-10, 10:53 PM   #8
RalphG

Yes, they are here if you want them.

By how much do those who have gained by war fall short of the number of those who have perished in it? No doubt you will reply that there can be no comparison, that the dead cannot be numbered, while the living who have been rewarded may be summed up with three figures.
Old 04-03-10, 10:57 PM   #9
stamford
Site Owner

Cheers Ralph, are you going to the Kent meet? I can't go as there is no-one to have the dogs that day, but there are a couple going from my direction that could assist
Old 04-03-10, 11:53 PM   #10
RalphG

I will try to get to the Kent meet, but can't guarantee it at the moment. If I do go, I probably won't get there until around 1.30.