theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts For Sale

Old 14-05-12, 10:46 AM   #1
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
ZS180 GAZ Springs

I have a set of ZS180 GAZ springs sitting in my garage

I can provide technical specs of the springs if required (measurements etc) but apparently they give the car a 40mm drop over standard (although were on coil overs before so the drop is relitive)

I suggest that you you take any measurements you require first etc as I am selling them "Sold as seen" - they are just taking up space

There is nothing wrong with them, no missing coating etc and were on the car for two years (about 5000 miles) before I changed them for some longer springs to allow the coil overs to lift the car more.

I am not sure if the springs will fit over standard shocks... but I am willing to give you a hand to fit if you so desire

As for price... I will consider offers as I am not sure what they are worth (New they are £22 per spring + vat, so £88 + vat for all four)

Might be of use for someone... otherwise they get added to the big pile of scrap metal that seems to be accruring in my garden and weighed in when I can be bothered to drop it all off

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote