theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 20-01-09, 05:03 PM   #11
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbull51 View Post
When you say dynamat underneath do you mean you have put it on the rear shelf for the speakers to sit on or you have lined the boot?
The speakers were mounted on the rear shelf, with dynamat then fitted under the speakers preventing the loss of sound down through the shelf into the boot, and forcing it all to go up and into the cabin.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-09, 05:09 PM   #12
marts66
Site Supporter

marts66 is on a distinguished road
Similar answer to which I posted for 'front speakers', but I found a sony replacement speaker by taking out my old one and taking it to a car audio shop and asking them to match it. Got a pair of sony x - plods for the back but backed them up with a sub and amp from motorworld (cost 80 quid) 800 amp n 10",' rollin!!!; the only problem I had was with the speaker grilles...had to put them back on with double sided tape, apart from that no probs.

Sarcasm....the lowest form of humour and the highest form of vulgarity.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

TF135 cams, 52mm throttle body, PECO SS catback, K&N Apollo, PAYEN headgasket, Tinted rear lenses, HID 6000k headlights, 100w mains, citroen washers, grooved discs with Mintex redbox pads, Sony Xplod + USB + 10 disc changer, sub + amp, one off alloy bonnet badge, rear headrests and the beat goes on...
marts66 is offline   Reply With Quote