theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > For Sale-Non Car Items

Old 19-05-15, 02:14 PM   #1
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
Rolls Royce Memorabilia

Hi All,

I have some RR memorabilia and I wondered if any forum member would be interested, now the Wedgwood plate I can find on eBAY for sale, but the tie pin and necklace I am struggling to locate, so will be open to sensible offers if you are interested, if not then I will send pics over to a collector on the RR sites and see if they want it (probably should go there anyway, but not done so yet)

Now I have a lot of rare and collectable items but these items are not quite my cup of tea, whereas the silver (Flying lady) spirit of ecstacy letter opener is my cup of tea and not for sale;

I have a Wedgwood plate, will accept £20 plus postage - postage TBC, but no more I would say than a couple of pounds unless you want special delivery of course then I shall enquire further

The flying lady tie pin, silver but not sure if it is sterling or not but it has something stamped in the back of it, can't make it out with my eyes though.... Any offers?

And the Wedgwood Necklace, cannot find it anywhere I have looked online, but willing to part ways if a sensible offer is made.

Sorry to spam and not have real prices, but just gauging interest, otherwise I think it is off to the collectors/eBAY for these items

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-15, 06:21 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

wonder if they do a RollsRoyce.co.uk Forum.

Might get a better price of a RR originated club.

Old 19-05-15, 09:15 PM   #3
theboynoz

Signed up to one, will be posting soon to see what they reckon too.

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!

Old 19-05-15, 10:07 PM   #4
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I would have thought a specalist auction house such as the one that appears on "the cars the star" would be better.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-15, 10:34 PM   #5
theboynoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
I would have thought a specalist auction house such as the one that appears on "the cars the star" would be better.
Thing is I do not think these are high value items, and so may just eBay them in the end, but will be checking on the RR forum(s) over the next few day, I have had them ages so what's another few days?

Most of the stuff I will keep, it is just these little bits I don't really care for, which is a shame, maybe I will just keep it all in the loft for years and see if it grows in value lol

Drives:

Old 20-05-15, 10:44 AM   #6
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Good Luck with it. let us know!!!

Last edited by peterzs; 20-05-15 at 06:14 PM.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-15, 06:13 PM   #7
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
There is a plate on ebay for £30 (and a couple cheaper).

There are other Rolls Royce pendants at more than £100 including some Wedgwood ones.
As you can't find this one on line I guess it's kinda rare.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-15, 09:18 PM   #8
theboynoz

Will add it to auction for £3k then lol! Thanks for checking, I will have another hunt around and see if the other forums drum up any answers tonight.

Thanks

Drives:

Old 20-05-15, 09:28 PM   #9
theboynoz

Saying that I just found it, but with no chain for £65 ish

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wedgwood-B...item3aa8bfe8bc

Drives:

Old 22-05-15, 08:15 PM   #10
theboynoz

All going on the bay of E now, no one on the RR forum was interested so off it all goes!

Drives:

Last edited by theboynoz; 22-05-15 at 08:30 PM. Reason: eBAY linky