theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-10, 05:49 PM   #221
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb steve View Post
i will let you all know asap ive just got back of holiday loads of washing too do lol

are you heading up with the car Steve? Would be nice to meet you

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Old 11-09-10, 06:47 PM   #222
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
Hello.

There hasnt been much going on as I was in Hospital with pneumonia. I suffer from asthma so it was very important to get things health wise sorted.

The project is near completion, and I have been speaking with Steve today.

I will be going up to Scotland to Dreadnought to carry out some mapping on both Steves throttle bodied car and Maxx Ross`s touring car .

Since it is nice and quiet up in the hills, and Mr Luti will be on hand to drive, it will enable me to "live" map the car and also give it some miles to check for any underlying issues.

I also help out Jack Goff from the renault clio championship so i also am very busy travelling around the country with him and the team.

Im not going to comment on what went on over on the "other forum" I do know that there would be no point posting about it on there anyway, as it only seems to receive negative points of view .

Steve has never been mis sold or forced into any sale of any parts, in fact it was me that stopped him buying the qed throttle body set up which lunar ended up buying and wasting over 3k on it and it still didnt fit !

Steve in all this time that we have had his car, has been kept mobile in our loan cars, and if at anytime there was an issue with the loan car, it was replaced within hours of me being informed, this also was the case when we had them bad snow storms back in january this year.

Steve, despite receiving messages of incorrect content, has never felt it necessary to come up to Stoke to check on his vehicle, but he has always been told he is always welcome to come up.

We are hoping that the results will be what we expect, but no matter what, the car will be a unique road car.

As long as Steves in agreement, if anyone around the Scotland area would like to have a peek when im up there then as long as Dreadnought have no issues, then i cant see it being a problem.

I hope the standards that this forum maintains, will continue.

Regards

George

PS there maybe some other important news being annouced shortly regarding another kv6 powered zs !
Old 11-09-10, 07:23 PM   #223
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
good news george, look forward to the next few updates hope your health stays good
Old 11-09-10, 07:25 PM   #224
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
If I Am off an as said if steve disnae mind would be guid to have another nosey an see it running
Old 12-09-10, 07:44 AM   #225
Maxxed_Ross

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
when are you heading up G? I'm back onshore on the 23rd

www.facebook.com/EX259

Old 12-09-10, 08:24 AM   #226
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Thanks for the update George. We all appreciate the response. Sorry to hear you were poorly. Looking forward to how things develop.
Old 12-09-10, 10:34 AM   #227
tb steve

tb steve has a spectacular aura abouttb steve has a spectacular aura about
as above we are almost done well it dones run now but as you can tell it runs like a dog due to the mapping not done yet (you need two people to do it lots of open roads or a clear track etc etc)
i was so close to buying those qed trottle bodys as well if i did i dont think i would of carryed on with this due to i dont wont a big hole in the bonnet just wont look right barry boys special so G popped down to have alook before i just dived in bought them thank god i didnt

p.s cheers mike for doing that ??
Old 12-09-10, 10:45 AM   #228
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Good to hear your in better health now George, might pop over to Dreadnought when your up and check out the car.
Old 12-09-10, 11:35 AM   #229
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
Cheers guys. Im still not 100% but alot better than i was.

I wouldnt say Steves car runs like a dog, but there is a lot of improving to do.

Im at Silverstone this weekend coming, so aim to be up at Dreadnought in around 2 weeks time.

Ideally it would be good to tie in with Maxxed Ross, as he can give a hand and keep me in food and look after me while im in bonnie Scotland.

G
Old 12-09-10, 11:42 AM   #230
Maxxed_Ross

hahahahaha ok

www.facebook.com/EX259

Closed Thread