Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-10, 08:25 PM   #1
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
ZS180 hatch in solar red

Car has done 93k miles but belts have already been done as well as loads of other work (please read below) don't be put off by the higher mileage as it has had an engine change and runs silky smooth and no smoking. Recent oil service a month or so ago before I parked her up on the drive. Oil used is stuck on the underside of parcelshelf

It has air con, Red Monaco seats, 17" straight alloy wheels, front foglamps and a sunroof too also has Infinity Reference speakers front and back and a Sony CDX headunit too with MP3/MP4 socket under the gear gaitor out of sight, out of mind!

Just to mention the work that has been done to this car......

Engine change in 2007 along with a rebuilt PG1 Quaiffe ATB LSD gearbox (approx ?1500 spent including having it fitted), Janspeed exhaust manifolds (?500) and Piper cat back exhaust system (?400), Genuine MG Rover clutch, Genuine MG Rover belts and tensioner done and waterpump and thermostat, plenum (?500), air conditioning re gased!!!!!!!

Since then it has also had......... brand new seat covers fitted 6 months ago and the thick piled carpet cleaned and dyed black to make it look fresh and more up to date, one off custom gear gaitor, red Monogram steering wheel, Mintex brake pads and discs all round at Christmas 2009 (?150), Superflex polybushes all round (?900), Motobuild lowering springs (?140), 4 nearly new Yokohama Paradas, probably lots of other little bits I have forgotten about too.

This car is much loved by me..........I wouldn't say it is immaculate as it isn't. It is however in very good condition for age and no expense has been spared! I have put a lot of TLC into the car as well as money and I'm sure it is a complete bargain for peeps out there!

You won't find many other cars out there with all the work I have done to it for silly money.

I have removed the tax from the car as it was just ticking away sat on my drive. It does however have 7 months MOT left on her

Just to add, the signwriting has been removed without any issues and no fading signs........the picture of the silver dash and centre console was done very early on when I had the car........the seat covers are now brand new and the carpet no longer dirty and grey......it is black

Price lowered.........AGAIN...........because of engine problem on my ZT. Want this to go to a good home peeps and used as it should be.

?1800

Last edited by Boot Hill Bandit; 11-07-10 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Updated.......
Old 21-03-10, 08:37 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Sorry its got to go, sounds a bargain with all the work done.

Best of luck with the sale.

Old 21-03-10, 09:47 PM   #3
Stevedx

cant believe your selling

Old 21-03-10, 09:51 PM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I am surprised. Both at selling and also at the price. What's next a diesel family estate?
Old 21-03-10, 09:53 PM   #5
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

I must be mad I know. I hope everyone realises this and knows that it is that good a deal!!! Hope someone comes along and buys it and can play with it as intended back in 2007.......

One very capable car that just needs a little more love and attention. Baby is due August and I need to be concentrating on that.

I think everyone knows the car well enough that so much has been replaced that it is as new as it could possibly be without being a different car.......

Triggers broom springs to mind peeps.........hope someone buys and looks after my baby.

Jim
Old 21-03-10, 09:54 PM   #6
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I am surprised. Both at selling and also at the price. What's next a diesel family estate?
I thought the price was very good considering?? dunno yet dude!!!

Jim
Old 22-03-10, 07:20 AM   #7
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit View Post
I thought the price was very good considering?? dunno yet dude!!!

Jim
The price is right if it attracts someone looking for a sorted mk1, most however will just gauge this against a good mk2 where prices are similar. As with any car you seldom get back what you put into it. Yours has quality parts but some will not know the real benefit of this and therefore shy away. A true enthusiast will appreciate the work put in and will look to pay for what has been done already.

I hope you get what you wish for, you never know.
Old 22-03-10, 08:41 AM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Mattie !!!!!

If ever you genuinely wanted a 180 ..... This has to be it !
Old 24-03-10, 03:09 PM   #9
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Anyone??

Jim
Old 24-03-10, 04:06 PM   #10
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
You'll just have to keep it pal !
Closed Thread