theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 08-07-10, 06:43 PM   #41
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Sorry I haven't had time to much with this today,
been busy sorting out T In park stuff.
Car is Taxed till end of Sept so could be kept on the road and driven to Knockhill by whichever driver can get the cheapest short term insurance, to points and previous ban I sadly doubt it will be me- cheapest insured drivers premium for day to knockhill will be payed by joint owners, thrash day with a fast lap competition could be had.
5 owners = 5 passengers for travel on day and I would gladly bring my own car as a backup( for travel not thrashin) wouldn't be much o a lap time in mine lol.
After one session at knockhill car can get raped for who wants what and maybe even make some money back if engine still living.
All in all I don't think the day would cost us much.
Can't do anything about it till Tue now as like I said Im off to T in Park so I would be gratefull if anyone get help with finding out about.
1. Insurance for 180 for a day
2. Who should be registered owner
3.where car can be kept
4.date for knockhill
5. Who wants what for parts ?
( I bagsy mats )
who wants to get involved/help ?
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10, 06:58 PM   #42
grimmy

Just checked my insurance covers me to drive any car with the owners consent with third party cover if that's any use
Old 08-07-10, 07:25 PM   #43
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Just checked my insurance covers me to drive any car with the owners consent with third party cover if that's any use
No problem with you being designated owner driver mate as you where first to offer and car is really near to you.

Names for who wants to be involved ?

1. Marcus
2. Stephen
3. Graham
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 11:09 AM   #44
Tony10

Tony10 is on a distinguished road
1. Marcus
2. Stephen
3. Graham
4. Tony

I would just meet you guys at knockhill as I will coming down from Aberdeen. Why dont we just see how many folks want to be involoved ifi its more than 5 then so be it its cheeper for us all then!

I still want the spoiler!!!

MG ZS180 176bhp Standard

Tony10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 01:53 PM   #45
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
No problem with you being designated owner driver mate as you where first to offer and car is really near to you.

Names for who wants to be involved ?

1. Marcus
2. Stephen
3. Graham
Somebody else would need to be the owner I would only be insured to drive it if it belonged to someone else and I had their cmsent to drive it.

Last edited by grimmy; 09-07-10 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Fat fingers and iPhone = spelling fail
Old 09-07-10, 07:21 PM   #46
scottforsyth

scottforsyth is on a distinguished road
i could go 50 if that helps so it is cheaper all round
Old 09-07-10, 10:31 PM   #47
ibrox_hunk

ibrox_hunk is on a distinguished road
als the Owner would be liable for any tickets, lol i emaled that guy about 2 weeks ago when it was at ?850 but got no response, since decided just to fix my own car up lol
ibrox_hunk is offline   Reply With Quote