theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-13, 07:57 PM   #21
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Can only repeat what others have said, seen the car many times & always thought it was a Belter & well cared for, GLWS & also hope you can keep intouch through forum or future meets at Knochill etc
Old 03-05-13, 06:46 AM   #22
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
As I said Marcus, I won't be leaving, just because I have another make of car!!

Old 03-05-13, 09:13 AM   #23
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Good luck with the sale - if it was not for the fact that I already have two cars, am about to move house due to splitting up with the ex i would be sorely sorely tempted by this....

Always fancied a MK2, and what better way to pair it up with the derv and have two on the drive..... esp as it is the best colour as well

*MUST RESIST* got my deposit money sat in my bank account currently urging me to be foolish
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
Old 03-05-13, 10:59 AM   #24
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
good luck with the sale kev,its a well looked after car,look forward to seeing the next project,like your choices of cars
Old 03-05-13, 11:01 AM   #25
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
**For Sale*** 2004 Mk2 MG ZS180

Cracking car Kevin, hope someone who will appreciate the work takes it off your hands!
Understand where your coming from totally, if I had not experienced the performance from the vag Zs then I would probably have an evo sitting on the drive myself :-))

P.
Old 03-05-13, 11:42 AM   #26
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Aye, sad to see you selling up mate, still think my suggestion of you an me swapping and you selling mine is perfect............for me
Old 03-05-13, 11:49 AM   #27
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Aye, sad to see you selling up mate, still think my suggestion of you an me swapping and you selling mine is perfect............for me
Now there is a solution lol.
My car is really upset that its twin is being sold would be better if it went to someone my car knows.lol
Old 03-05-13, 07:58 PM   #28
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Get some inside pics up mate .....
Old 03-05-13, 09:45 PM   #29
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Get some inside pics up mate .....
I dont have any!!

Needs to be cleaned/hoovered out first though.

Old 03-05-13, 09:47 PM   #30
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
You've got some great touches on the interior mate - I'd be flaunting them. But just don't make them look too good or I'll be on the plane ...
Closed Thread