theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Parts Wanted

Old 08-05-11, 02:27 PM   #11
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
I'd be getting in touch with him for a major discount or refund Ritchy, poor show imo.

A lot of his mk2 zs stuff is overpriced.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 07:36 PM   #12
Marky Mark

Marky Mark is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
rather disapointed with the bootlid chris wilnott sent, the lids dented and the paints split above the left hand hinge i suspect where theyve removed it from the car, also the lower half of the boot is all patchy like its been resprayed, theres a completely diffent amount of metalic in the paint
all in all pretty annoyed really so see what he says, its definatly needing resprayed

also something spilt down the top of the lid, dont know what it is looks like oil but its really hard to get off, tried polishing it for half an hour but you can still see it
I have ordered a rear door spat from Chris Wilnott. It was reduced slightly to 38 quid on eBay, and still waiting for it! They have sent another out to me, have to say disappointed with there service so far, just hope this one arrives.

Ritchy, I would get onto there case about your bootlid, get some cash back mate
Marky Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 07:43 PM   #13
Leigh_EvoIX

Leigh_EvoIX has a spectacular aura aboutLeigh_EvoIX has a spectacular aura about
Full refund to be honest mate!! Mine is going on eBayin a few minutes!!

*MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX FQ320*
*Carbon Vortex Generator*
*Carbon Fiber Front Splitter*
*APS Dump valve*
*ARP Strengthened con rod bolts*
*Sytec uprated fuel pump*
*APS cold air induction kit*
*De-cat pipe*
*EcuTek Remap*
*407.4bhp @ 1.7 bar and 350 ft/lb*
Leigh_EvoIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-11, 07:47 PM   #14
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
il see what he says before i say anything, got to at least give him a chance, thing is its better than my current bootlid but it still needs repaired and resprayed

il give him a few days im looking for at least a partial refund as it definatly isnt what it was advertised as
Old 09-05-11, 08:23 PM   #15
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
well what a useless, ***** service, he just emailed me back

well those marks where certainly not on the boot lid we sent you, it was from my zsx which was immaculate. One thing you need to bear in mind here is as stated in all our used listings ''Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear''. We sell these for 150 that need spraying so really 170 was an absolute bargain, one even left today.

best thing to do is call one of our team tomorrow between the hours of 9am-3pm if you wish to discuss the matter further.

Best regards

CW Vehicle Dismantlers

i think he will find if he looks at his listing that it says item is in good condition
so hope you bear that in mind the next time you are all looking for spares, maybe best trying to source them elsewhere
Old 09-05-11, 09:21 PM   #16
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
That's not good at all, he's had that bootlid listed on ebay for looong time, I fancy it's taken a few hits since it was removed from the car.

I'm disappointed with his response tbh, he seemd to be decent guy when he was selling stuff on rt.

Re your other thread I'd raise it through ebay, I'm sure his description never mentioned any damage

*edit* I just looked at the description as it's still in my ebay watch list, not too much detail, but it says in good condition.

Last edited by petet16; 09-05-11 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-05-11, 09:38 PM   #17
Ritchy
technically an expertish

i would like to keep it, the damage is repairable but i think it would be reasonable perhaps to say refund the postage money for example, would be fair for me and him, hes not got a damged lid to sell, and hes not having to pay all my money back and pay the postage money back, and postage returns cost
Old 09-05-11, 09:54 PM   #18
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

Yeah, I would say the postage cost being refunded is fair, was it not ?50 ish to get sent, how well wrapped was it?.

Old 09-05-11, 09:56 PM   #19
Ritchy
technically an expertish

?55, not too badly packed, it was on a pallet, tied on with bubblewrap over it, although had much bigger items delivered at far less i.e. full interiors out of cars