theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-13, 05:19 PM   #1
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
MK2 180 XPower Grey - High Spec 213bhp.

Now SOLD!

2012 BMW 320d Sport

Last edited by Jay-ZS+; 14-12-13 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-12-13, 07:33 PM   #2
Mark S

Mark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to all
if you post a pic of the missing pipe, I've likely got one you can have before I scrap them.
Old 07-12-13, 07:35 PM   #3
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
Interesting....thats some cheap track fun right there, what happened to the engine to need a new one had it been charged or something ?
Who fitted the exchange engine ?
Old 07-12-13, 07:42 PM   #4
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcam24 View Post
Interesting....thats some cheap track fun right there, what happened to the engine to need a new one had it been charged or something ?
Who fitted the exchange engine ?
The original owner had a cambelt go so had the engine replaced and as far as I could gather it was never fitted or timed properly. Added to that it was running Nitrous so ended up with cracked heads.

So its on its third now.

When I had the engine swapped it carried out by your good friend George! lol

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Old 07-12-13, 07:43 PM   #5
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S View Post
if you post a pic of the missing pipe, I've likely got one you can have before I scrap them.
Cheers Mark I will try and get a photo tomorrow, IIRC its one of the ones that connects to the compressor

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Old 08-12-13, 07:45 AM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Post up some recent pictures that will help people decide as its been some time since we have seen it. I wanted this when Murray had it up for sale. Had a few battles with this at Brands
Old 08-12-13, 08:50 AM   #7
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Have added a couple I took on my phone before work this morning. Got some better ones on my camera which I will add when I get home and transfer them to my laptop.

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Old 08-12-13, 09:04 AM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Just seen the ebay ad as well. I am thinking about this one hard as it has the bits that I would want in another zed to make it worthwhile.
Old 08-12-13, 09:54 AM   #9
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Good luck with the sale Jay, and hurry up Stamford!!
Old 09-12-13, 12:15 PM   #10
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
nice
Closed Thread