theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 28-08-08, 09:32 AM   #11
AdDaMan

AdDaMan is on a distinguished road
This is the one down valley drive? Looks lovely mate and fookin cheap too! bargain.
AdDaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-08, 11:16 AM   #12
Parkie

Parkie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottyfrog View Post
Why are you telling me to shutup, I was only saying thanks to the previous posts as I took their comments as a compliment.

I dont find your comment helpfull or funny so
i wasnt telling u 2 shut up mate, i was keeping my own mouth closed, i was apeaking to craig and kev at the weekend about buying a mk2 ZS 180 and im very tempted and i happen to have the money.
Parkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-08, 11:50 AM   #13
Spottyfrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdDaMan View Post
This is the one down valley drive? Looks lovely mate and fookin cheap too! bargain.
Thats the one mate, come and buy it, lol.
Old 28-08-08, 11:58 AM   #14
Spottyfrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkie View Post
i wasnt telling u 2 shut up mate, i was keeping my own mouth closed, i was apeaking to craig and kev at the weekend about buying a mk2 ZS 180 and im very tempted and i happen to have the money.
Sorry for the tempered reply to your post, if you hold your mouse cursor over the smiley on your message you will see that the literal meaning is 'shut up'.

My car has been for sale for 3 weeks and I haven’t even had 1 person look at it, that’s probably why I took cumbrance to your post.

Old 28-08-08, 12:08 PM   #15
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I find it staggering that such cars are going for what can be perceived as 'silly prices' when there are much worse marques out there for more money. Obviously the stigma is still there for any MGR cars, not just vehicle excise duty classification.

It really is a buyers market, a real shame.

One day it will turn! Mark my words!
Old 28-08-08, 07:29 PM   #16
Parkie

Parkie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sorry for the tempered reply to your post, if you hold your mouse cursor over the smiley on your message you will see that the literal meaning is 'shut up'.

My car has been for sale for 3 weeks and I haven’t even had 1 person look at it, that’s probably why I took cumbrance to your post.

well kent is a bit far away for me to come look at it lol! i dunno i'll get back to you
Parkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-08, 09:03 PM   #17
dave87

dave87 is on a distinguished road
if it doesnt sell I am 110% sure i would do you a swap on a mk2 110+
dave87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-08, 02:43 PM   #18
Spottyfrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave87 View Post
if it doesnt sell I am 110% sure i would do you a swap on a mk2 110+
Thanks anyway but I already have a replacement. I needed an estate car for my 2 Siberian huskies.
Old 03-09-08, 03:43 PM   #19
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Thanks anyway but I already have a replacement. I needed an estate car for my 2 Siberian huskies.
beautiful dogs buddy....but get rid of them and keep the Zed ....you've probably lost S**T tons of money on it....if you can hang on to it mate....then do. keep it as your weekend play thing....

people are complete idiots for not wanting these cars tbh....especially one as clean and genuine as yours! so don't give them the opportunity! keep it!!

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"
carmadbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-08, 04:03 PM   #20
meat-and-gravy

meat-and-gravy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I find it staggering that such cars are going for what can be perceived as 'silly prices' when there are much worse marques out there for more money. Obviously the stigma is still there for any MGR cars, not just vehicle excise duty classification.

It really is a buyers market, a real shame.
I know i bought my 2003 120+ just over 3 months ago with 60k on the clock, full MGR service history, a dented rear door and a cracked bumper (which I got sorted for £250 by a mate!!) for a staggering £1850!!!! I could not fine a better car for that sort of money!! A shame for exsisting owners I know

SAME MEAT DIFFERENT GRAVY
meat-and-gravy is offline   Reply With Quote