theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 11-08-09, 10:36 PM   #41
will-w

will-w is on a distinguished road
I'm going to continue to drive at the 'real' national speed limit, regardless of some stupid new speed limit!

Bloody stupid government, I hope the Conservative's scrap it when they're voted into power (lets face it, labour doesn't stand a chance!)

Derv power baby!

will-w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-09, 09:06 PM   #42
blobslosak

blobslosak is on a distinguished road
Average speed cameras every 6 miles... simple. Drive flat out for 5 miles. Pull over, have a coffee. 5 mins later, tootle along at 50mph for the last mile. Average speed will be less than 50mph
blobslosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-09, 08:38 AM   #43
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by marts66 View Post
You fail to mention how many of these types of letters you deliver to scrounging 'UK' families or the UK families who bleed us dry because they don't want to work , how many sat dishes do you see in council estates...answer...lots, owned by brits who don't work. You might deliver letters to them but I live in a council estate...none of my neighbours is foreign they are all English and all of them, including the ones who don't work have sat dishes, I don't but I work 37 hours a week.

We, as a country, have the worst rate of teenage pregnancy, why? because then the little chavars can get their own place, paid for by the likes of me and you for nowt! You are blind if you think the only people who cream us are foreign, we have had a culture who relies on everyone else and blames everyone else for years ' I didn't go to school, it's my teachers fault... there's no work in my street so f**k that I'm not going to work....' It goes on..I work with people who say the same thing to me over and over, we winge and blame everyone else....ooooh it's their fault they're (insert nationality)! Racists, I s**t on them, and feel sorry for their kids, you're not born a racist it comes from ignorant, intolerant people and the sooner they die out the better for the world.

We like shagging dude
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-09, 08:44 AM   #44
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
You guys have missed something this week....... they want to make it law that in an accident ....ie a car hits a cyclist..... the car being the larger vehicle is automatically at fault . Yes as crazy as that sounds that is correct..... SOOOO brace yourselves for fraudulent claims as cyclists everywhere throw themselves and thier bikes under your cars.
And I dread to think what THAT will do for your license or insurance
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-10, 01:23 PM   #45
sileath

sileath is on a distinguished road
Just one question........... why
sileath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-10, 03:47 PM   #46
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Its the drivers not the speed limits.

I agree, how many people drive like loonies, now that hte police cars have been replaced with cameras? Its ok to stick to the limit, but these plebs, dont look, the cars are old wrecks, they drunk, on drugs, but none of this is caught on camera.

We proper drivers are being picked on ,just like smokers were last decade. With the availability of camera phones we the public should be able to take pics of any illegal drivers and send them to the police.

I was nearly hit 3 times today, by plebs who werent looking, and you'd think you could see my ZS!
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-14, 01:59 PM   #47
easytime

easytime is on a distinguished road
Can we get 5 year old stickies removed? Don't want to look dated!
easytime is offline   Reply With Quote