theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 29-10-09, 10:48 PM   #11
steetee

steetee is on a distinguished road
UPDATE : Car got an oil and filter change yesterday (mobil 1) @ 43,950 miles.

I also found the second key and fob today.

Cheers
steetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-09, 04:45 PM   #12
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
did i go past you a month or so ago on the a82? going into dumarton
Old 30-10-09, 04:48 PM   #13
steetee

Can't say I seen you to be honest mate.

I was going up great western road/a82 and around clydebank about a month ago with the girlfriend.

Have you seen the green MK2 ZS 110 that drives about bearsden? The guy drives pretending he doesn't see me. lol!
Old 30-10-09, 04:56 PM   #14
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
ive seen a brittish racing green one round balloch, i wasnt sure if it was a 110 or 180, looks pretty nice, except it had like 2 spotlights wired behind the grill?, i saw a red one like yours at the roundabout coming down from bonhill, it was a 110 defo but wasnt sure if it was urs, theres a red diesel one in south street, n there was a silver 110 like mine without a spoiler in dalmuir, n theres another one up parkhall, not seen any other red ones
Old 03-11-09, 06:17 PM   #15
steetee

Picking my 350z up this weekend.
Car is going on pistonheads tonight

£2200ono - The cheapest low mileage MK2 in britain?? Bargain for someone on this forum.

Cheers
Old 06-11-09, 02:29 PM   #16
steetee

Sold to the first person that came to view it. Shame it couldn't be kept in the club.
Old 09-11-09, 09:44 AM   #17
steetee

Quick question.

A guy came up from Newcastle to see it on saturday, and put a £200 deposit down. I made him well aware when he was buying it, that i'd have to wait for my new V5/MOT certificate to come back from the DVLA, as i'm putting my private plate on retention. According to the DVLA, it can take up to 7 days to get my papers through the post.

However, the last two days he has been on the phone to me numerous times saying he has spoke to the dvla and they have advised him it is fine for him to take my car away with the private plates on it.

I don't think it sounds right?

Cheers.
Old 09-11-09, 10:20 AM   #18
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
If I were you, I'd wait.

However, there is no reason why he can't take it as the paperwork for the retention and the authorisation to get the new plates made up will all be sent to you. You'll have the money and the paperwork so you'll be fine. The onus will be on the buyer to change the plates from your private one, to the date plate when you notify him.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-09, 12:38 PM   #19
steetee

Cheers Dan. This has turned into a real pain. The DVLA say it can take up to 10-14 days for my new MOT cert, and tax disc to come through. But can take up to 6 weeks for my V5 to come through?They say I cannot sell the car until I get the v5 through, as I risk losing the plate, and any fines the new driver may pick up, I will be held liable to cover the costs. Lazy ******* bast*rds!!!! £105 just to change documents, and they take 6 weeks to do so??? Looks like i'm going to have to give this guy his deposit back.

I'm absolutely skint having two cars sitting outside my house, paying insurance on both. I've paid admiral near £2k in insurance for my 350z due to their **** up which would take me ages to get into. And its going to take them 10 days to give me the funds back, and i'm going to Birmingham this weekend for a weekend break with my girlfriend to top things off.

Not happy...

Last edited by steetee; 12-11-09 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-11-09, 12:44 PM   #20
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Just go in to the DVLA in Glasgow and everything done there it is so simple!

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote