theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 17-12-14, 09:07 PM   #1
Mrs S

Mrs S is on a distinguished road
Zelda

Here she is - in need of a wash, but I'm just happy he's not selling her for bits right now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zelda.jpg (98.1 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Mrs S; 17-12-14 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Noobism.
Mrs S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-14, 09:40 PM   #2
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs S View Post
Here she is - in need of a wash, but I'm just happy he's not selling her for bits right now
Looks tidy.
Old 17-12-14, 11:20 PM   #3
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Nice standard example, that windscreen trims can be fragile buggers, if you know a friendly windscreen fitter they often carry spares of those and could fit nice an cheap for beer tokens.
Old 18-12-14, 07:17 AM   #4
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
The set of clips for the windscreen trims are much cheaper on ebay, listed for a Honda Civic, the top trim is much cheaper from a Honda dealer than it is from xpart, about £20 from Honda versus about £80 from xpart.

I just checked xpart, the 3 pieces of windscreen trim are £100 each, mad prices for a bit of metal and rubber trim.

Windscreen top trim http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVI...item3f266a5002

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

Last edited by petet16; 18-12-14 at 08:15 AM.
petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-14, 10:09 AM   #5
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
After a quick drive in my one, during that hot summer. The top trim had disappeared, visit to our local scrappy and £10 later, after a visit to the on site windscreen fitter, all sorted.

Are great cars, looks good.
Old 18-12-14, 10:27 AM   #6
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
I lost the top trim on the M4, I glued the replacement to the top edge of the screen with a thin bead of Sikaflex, up till now it's stayed attached.

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-14, 12:52 PM   #7
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Zeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs S View Post

^^^
That's not fair to call it Zelda, looks nice and original.
Zelda was ugly & minds me of an old X
[IMG][/IMG]
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote