theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 30-03-10, 07:54 PM   #1
ThumpJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
Maybe the 0-60 times arnt much different but its the corners that make you smile in a 180, Id suggest you take one for a decent test drive and see how it compares to the ZR you may be pleasantly surprised. Nows a good time to buy when they are going so cheap, maybe some more bargins as the petrol prices keep going up too!! Its a buyers market
Definitely mate, I've always wanted one, and the prices are ridiculously low right now.

WRT handling, the lump of pig iron at the front of my car and the fact it's so low that the tyres scrape off the inner arches makes it about as much use on the corners as a mingeless hooker! I've always been attracted by the ZS's handling TBH.
Old 30-03-10, 08:00 PM   #2
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
Yeah, done this over the phone, listening for plenum rattles etc, that was a funny moment!
lol i mind saying tae Sammy, whit the fecks that rattling noise?? Response straight away, I don't know....tell ye what I'll phone kev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumpJunkie View Post
Definitely mate, I've always wanted one, and the prices are ridiculously low right now.

WRT handling, the lump of pig iron at the front of my car and the fact it's so low that the tyres scrape off the inner arches makes it about as much use on the corners as a mingeless hooker! I've always been attracted by the ZS's handling TBH.
Could actually be quite interesting that one, sure there are plenty uses for ane o them