Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-13, 10:23 PM   #1
Rikki55

Rikki55 is on a distinguished road
Riks MG ZS

Some call it natural progression...

After owning an MG ZR from May last year until about 2 weeks ago, although it was a great car which I spent a lot of time and money on, but never really bonded with it, and deep down I had always wanted an MG ZS, so I decided to finally get one!

Picked it up not too far from me and at a good price, with some service history and in a very good condition!

Here's some pics which I'll let do the talking..

Nice arse.. :P

Anyway details.. I initially wanted a 180 - well who wouldn't?! But as I'm only a youngun (21!) I decided the insurance would be a tad much plus I tend to drive a fair bit here and there plays 40 miles a day for my work commute, so decided a 120 1.8 would be the better option as it offers spirited performance along with cheap ish running costs!

But yeah this one came with front fogs, air con, sunroof, eleccy windows, eleccy mirrors, Blue Monaco? Leather insert seats, and is just an overall nice spec car

Few bits need doing here and there, the mileage is at 126k now and I have already done 1000 miles within 2 weeks of ownership! ( I drove to Cornwall and back last week - 880 miles in one week! ) and I'm very suprised on how comfy, brisk and actually how good on fuel the 120 is! Managed to get nearly 350 miles to a rank on my run down to the west country considering I had my missus and a boot full of stuff that's not bad going!

I absolutely love the handling too! Only on cheap budget tires but damn she holds on nicely in the bends!

Few little niggles here and there, main one being a non illuminating STS light, dodgy parcel shelf and lacking the front bib spoiler and skirts from a 180..

These are yet to come..

Thanks for looking, Rik
Rikki55 is offline   Reply With Quote