Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
get the pics back up
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-11, 03:53 PM   #32
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I'd say most on here have mods to some extent, and its your car to do what you want with. As long as your happy and the results give you more power or whatever, why care what others think.

Bit like my yellow car, I love it but some of the comments you get, makes me laugh/spit.

We are a friendly bunch on here and are here to help, stick the photos back up.

Old 18-02-11, 06:08 PM   #33
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
I put a union jack on the top of my 1st one mate ....

Some slaughtered it - others - particularly on here said - "Not for me mate, but if you like it, that's what counts" and that's the general response from this site. Variety is the spice of life, and we acknowledge that. You've put your stamp on that car....

I saw the pics - Trophy Blue I think with white x power decals and white wheels. New addition was a nice black splitter.

Now - the decals aren't for me - but I liked pretty much all of the rest. Especially the dials. Come lad - get them back up.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-11, 06:21 PM   #34
Craig
Back Again!

Craig is on a distinguished road
I saw some of the pics. I really liked the white decals again st trophy blue. I wouldnt have the balls to do it myself, but I do like it.

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-11, 06:47 PM   #35
haGGard

haGGard is on a distinguished road
I look forward to seeing the pics! Everyone has their own tastes, shouldn't feel you can't show it off on here. People will have good and bad opinions on it, the same as when people see you driving it down the street.
haGGard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-11, 08:14 PM   #36
Huffy

Huffy is on a distinguished road
We own MGz's so by default we all have massive shlongs and don't worry about people opinions!

Personaly if someone doesn't like my car, i overtake them, drop to 1500rpm, and plant my right foot, after that they cant see my car and need to head for they're nearest "Mr Shine"

My best Mate has an MX5.... he spends his life in the shower!

MONTY

MK2 ZS160d+ SDi A Kind of Magic, Puff of smoke and I'm gone!

Engine - SDI, Kestrel Kevlar Clutch & Lightened Fly wheel, AAS De-Cat, Rover Ron MAf,
Cotton Green K4.80 Air filter, Roose Motorsport Turbo Pipes. Custom Stainless Turbo Outlet, AAS Full Stainless custom Exhaust!

Toyo Proxie t1R's, Front and Rear ZS 180 Brakes, Drilled & Grooved Disks, Mintex Pads. Moto-Build Springs

ICE - Sony BTX3600u Head, Bluetooth ODBII, Android Torque App. Forza USB!

30psi Boost Gague

MGZS TsDi :Smoke if you've got one!!!

157bhp / 242 ft/lb
Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-11, 08:31 PM   #37
lawrence-zs180

lawrence-zs180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
we own mgz's so by default we all have massive shlongs and don't worry about people opinions!

Personaly if someone doesn't like my car, i overtake them, drop to 1500rpm, and plant my right foot, after that they cant see my car and need to head for they're nearest "mr shine"
my best mate has an mx5.... He spends his life in the shower!
lmfao!!!!
Old 19-02-11, 07:15 AM   #38
Yampiedog

Yampiedog is on a distinguished road
Put the pictures back up, I would like to see them, always good to see other peoples ideas!

Mercedes Vito
Yampiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-11, 08:58 AM   #39
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ZS180 View Post
As it seems noone likes the look of my car I have taken the pics down and will post some pics of my old SD1 later instead when I dig them out.
Come on mate, in your intro post on the other thread you said you'd get flamed.

I have to keep mine outwardly looking standardish but I have been flamed seriously on other forums for my T16 maestro, still waiting for it to appear on barryboys -

Stick them pics back up.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-11, 10:00 AM   #40
magpie67

magpie67 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
I put a union jack on the top of my 1st one mate ....

Some slaughtered it - others - particularly on here said - "Not for me mate, but if you like it, that's what counts" and that's the general response from this site. Variety is the spice of life, and we acknowledge that. You've put your stamp on that car....

I saw the pics - Trophy Blue I think with white x power decals and white wheels. New addition was a nice black splitter.

Now - the decals aren't for me - but I liked pretty much all of the rest. Especially the dials. Come lad - get them back up.
love that union jack on the roof

Come on Mr ZS180 put the pics back up, i've not seen them, each to their own, thats the beauty of a forum everyone can state their thoughts, i'm gonna stick some of my 120 up this weekend if it ever stops raining, i will probs get "looks a bit plain", needs a clean " etc

but will i care ?????

Last edited by magpie67; 19-02-11 at 10:04 AM.
magpie67 is offline   Reply With Quote