Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-07-09, 10:54 AM   #1
andy_airsoft

andy_airsoft is on a distinguished road
MG ZS 180 MK1 in TB for Sale

Hiya guys and gals

After a lot of thinking and weighing up my options I've decided to sell Gwynith (the car).

The specs are :

2001 51 plate with private reg (S12 CMH)
MG ZS 180 in Trophy Blue with the extreme spoiler
79k on the clock
Has part service history (think its 5 stamps in the book but will check for anyone that is interested).
Has had the belts done at 60k
Usual ZS 180 bits like 17" alloys and half leather
Has £140 worth of Panasonic stereo with an Ipod connection and also have the kenwood original stereo with 10 disc changer which will come with the car.
It does have a cone filter at the moment but I do have the original airbox so if someone wants it to be back to 100% standard thats not a problem, I have had to butcher the pipe from the inlet to cope with the new filter but if someone is really that bothered I will make sure I get another (original) pipe.

Right for the bad bits

The front bumper has some lacquer that has come off so could do with a respray but doesnt look too bad as Adam on here can testify.
Both front alloys could do with a refurb which I was going to do this summer as I have a garage now but as I'm selling her I wont be doing.
The air con needs to be regassed which I'm told is £45 from Kwik Fit.
The drivers door handle needs to be fixed (xpowerforums have the fix guide which should take 40 mins and some Halford Davids Isopon P38 Repair Kit 250ml for £5.99 plus a plumbing olive.
Drivers side seat bolster is worn as you would expect for a 8 year old car.
Adam has informed me that my plenum is working fine but my VIS for the 3k kick needs sorting i.e soldering and screwing down the motor but the 4k one is working perfect, the 3k one does work sometimes so you can live without doing it.

I brought a paint touch-up kit from Paints4u which I will give to the buyer so any little stone chip can be sorted.

I think I listed it all but please do ask any questions.

I can email over any pictures to anyone that is interested in her unless someone can post them on here for me (Prett please Adam :o) )

Right now down to the business end.

I'm looking for £2000 which I feel is a good price for the amount of car you get.

Only sale related posts please i.e request for pictures and the such.

I'm located in Southamton (about 10 mins for J2 M27) so if anyone wants to view hear please do pm or post and we can sort out a day and time.

The only reason why I'm getting rid of her is that I feel I need more power and coming from a Mondeo ST220 and Mitsi FTO x 2 I think I'll be better suited to a Seat Leon.

Until next Monday I have limited internet access (Mon - Friday 8am - 5pm working time) until BT turn on our Broadband as we have just moved or please do text me on 07833 249701 (Andy).

Cheers

Andy
andy_airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote