theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 13-02-14, 11:37 AM   #41
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
stirrer!
Old 13-02-14, 02:24 PM   #42
Roverload

Roverload is on a distinguished road
I'll look after her dean, amazingly the original owner got in touch on piston heads and sent some photos of when it was brand new, still looks exactly the same now as it did then!
Roverload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14, 02:33 PM   #43
Roverload

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Not the best 'hello' post is it? Slagging off a respected member who has clearly proved he was not doing as you stated but was offering some friendly advice. 'Whatever' is not an apology in my book just a teenage reply to a parent or elder who has little respect.
Whatever wasn't supposed to be an apology. And it isn't "slagging off" as you so eloquently put it. I wasn't happy, I got the impression he was trying to sell me something that I don't need, and he suggested there are issues I may not have known about, what do you think would have gone through my head after that message? Maybe the person I bought the car off it untrustworthy? Maybe it's a nail or there's something untoward gone on with it? I'm a big fan of minding your own business and that is all I have to say and that is all I will say, I would have just left it where I did but seeing as you seem to want an explanation there it is. I like your website, it'll be a useful tool to me and the people seem nice (not to mention the fellow banana mobile owners) but if you don't like that then ban me I guess...
Old 13-02-14, 03:14 PM   #44
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
We are a friendly bunch on here, but look after our own.

Cant remember the last time we waved the big stick at anyone, but we do, and will.

Maybe put this behind us and start afresh.

You seem to have some good ideas and plans, so I'm sure you will be a useful and welcome member.
Old 13-02-14, 04:56 PM   #45
Roverload

I call that a plan. So afresh. I'm ian, 28 from Cornwall, I'm a courier / training boat builder / marine engineer. I like cars and boats, not much else to say. Nice to meet you all!
Old 13-02-14, 05:23 PM   #46
mrmick

mrmick is on a distinguished road
Welcome aboard buddy , best forum on net
WARWICKSHIRE & NORTHANTS RAPID RESPONSE VEHICLE.
winner of best zs saloon zs monogram and modded zs also 2nd best car of show at first Mgww meet
Winner best zs saloon at MG saloon day burghley house 19th july 2015
mrmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-14, 05:43 PM   #47
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Hi Ian and

Plenty of help on here, if needed.

Waiting to see the rust protection "How to".

Old 13-02-14, 08:49 PM   #48
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
how do and welcome, looking forward to the rust protection thread. Can have a good guess on some of the areas that will be covered
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-14, 07:33 PM   #49
Steven11

Steven11 has a spectacular aura aboutSteven11 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverload View Post
I call that a plan. So afresh. I'm ian, 28 from Cornwall, I'm a courier / training boat builder / marine engineer. I like cars and boats, not much else to say. Nice to meet you all!
Hi ian. I use to work for a Fairline/Sealine dealer. Love boats, my old boss had a Fairline Squadron 75. It was some piece of kit. Always remember each tank cost about £600 to fill and it took about an hour and a half fill because once one tank was full we had to spin the boat round to fill the other. Was a total pain in the arse.
Steven11 is offline   Reply With Quote