theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 11-02-12, 08:11 PM   #21
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
i got a small rc copter for xmas but it does not lift itself well, it does not seem to have the power to pull itself up like you would expect!!

Do have a brushless of roader thats mental fast for a electric!!! 30mph over grass
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-12, 08:34 PM   #22
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Just got shouted at for nearly taking the dangling bits off the lounge lights.

This little baby pulls up well, took it out in the driveway but its a bit too dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-12, 08:55 PM   #23
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Just got shouted at for nearly taking the dangling bits off the lounge lights.

This little baby pulls up well, took it out in the driveway but its a bit too dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get shouted at all the time........you should have chased the missus instead lol
Old 11-02-12, 08:57 PM   #24
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Old 11-02-12, 09:44 PM   #25
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I'm on my third one now, first one broke, was a decent gyro one with alloy chassis I bought from the night market in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Youngest daughter bought me another for xmas and that got my interest again. Then recently bought another, Syma S032G, not bad bit of kit and a really easy to fly. I'm no expert so gradually getting bigger.
Old 11-02-12, 11:02 PM   #26
ian zs180

ian zs180 is on a distinguished road
Great collection there mate . ive had a couple my first was a hsp cheap and cheerful nitro didnt last long , but then i got the bug so went out and bought an ansmann kyrptonite truggy with a 28 nitro engine my god it was the biggest laod of junk ever had loads of issues with the rear diff letting go and when the engine let go i thought bin it lol . I then bought my traxxas rustler vxl and i,ve never looked back i will always stay with electric now i,m running it on 3s lipo and its damn quick traxxas claim 70mph + but god knows how they do it mine just wants to take off lol .
ian zs180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 08:49 PM   #27
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Took my little gyroscope out in the garden, went well!!!!

Bit too well, up in the air, tried to shut it down but just carried on going up, drifted over the fence into next doors garden. Felt like a little lad again, "can I have my helicopter back, please".

So...... tried again, kept away from that side, wooosh up and away, over the other side fence. The grandkids had just arrived so went round with one of them and blamed her!!!!!!!!!!

Neighbour was impressed with my £14.99 bargain, even more so when the 7 yr old grandson proceeded to show him how easy it was to fly....

Thanks Ross, RC car ummmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by peterzs; 12-02-12 at 08:55 PM.
peterzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-12, 09:09 PM   #28
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
nice one Peter, maybe we should take them to Stoneleigh to have some fun!
Old 12-02-12, 09:11 PM   #29
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Think we would get thrown out, can just see my one crashing into the most prized car at the show!!!!!!!!

Thought did cross my mind though.

Old 12-02-12, 09:15 PM   #30
stamford
Site Owner

I'll bring mine, might have time to kill before it opens, besides it'll give the H&S execs something to do!