theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Old 09-11-10, 07:18 PM   #1
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
**The Definitive MG ZS T16 Conversion Guide**

Okay guys and girls here it is, everything i know about the T16 ZS conversion. Sorry its taken so long but finding time has been tricky! I apologize if anything is wrong in the guide but just let me know and i'll change it
Mods please make this thread a sticky
I've obviously got the original PDF file but its too large to upload unless a mod can do something with it? here it is for now anyway for now you have to download it, its a safe site and i've used it many times before

thanks!

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"

Last edited by carmadbaker; 09-11-10 at 07:20 PM.
carmadbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-10, 07:21 PM   #2
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Just picked up my first pair of glasses but will get the bin-noc-u-lars out to read this one!

Hows the turbo coming on?

Edit: Just downloaded it, looks a cracking write up will print it off and read in full.

2012 BMW 320d Sport

Last edited by Jay-ZS+; 09-11-10 at 07:25 PM.
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-10, 07:21 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Thanks for all the hard work doing this Dan, think you should have put a copywrite, thingy on it.

Old 09-11-10, 07:24 PM   #4
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
Running like a dream mate, just awaiting insurance docs so i can tax it lol i'll update my thread soon

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

Old 09-11-10, 07:26 PM   #5
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Awsome!! well done mate know youve put a hell of alot of time in it over the last year or so. Look forward to seeing it at the next meet!!

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Old 09-11-10, 07:34 PM   #6
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Great work Dan Glad to hear it's running nicely.
Been following you threads for quite a while now .
You've had amazing patience with this project.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-10, 07:36 PM   #7
carmadbaker

I promise i will update the thread soon lol im trying to get together the videos and pictures first and make one final huge post lol It'll be at the next meet mate don't you worry hopefully run in and running spot on too..... i'll make sure people get some high powered thrill rides

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

Old 09-11-10, 07:51 PM   #8
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Hi Dan

I tried down loading the file but it want's me to start installing other stuff so I stopped.

If you want to email me the files ( j a m e s @ b a b e l f i s h . d e m o n . c o . u k (without the gaps) I'll see if I can uploaded a perminant copy to my website to save people having to do file downloads.

James
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-10, 07:57 PM   #9
carmadbaker

All sent mate thanks again! that would be brilliant, i use mac so virus's are bottom of my worry list, didn't even think. cheers man

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

Old 09-11-10, 07:58 PM   #10
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

I didnt have any issues James just needed adobe reader,

Just read through it Dan, very informative. Feel like getting the spanners out and having a go at mine!

2012 BMW 320d Sport