theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-05-13, 10:12 PM   #11
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadbaker View Post
Nice to see the old girl getting the love i could never give her (bloody turbo zed!)
Don't agree with that, you, Luke and Sam all had an input to her over the years.

On the way home I was looking foward to some more car time - the earlier rain had dried and the sun was out BUT as I pulled up drops of rain started appearing on the windscreen, by the time I'd had a coffee it was pouring.

By half past seven it'd stopped so I got outside. I considered fitting the servo bracket that had arrived today but as I need some bolts for that and a second person to hold the bolts on the inside as I do them up from the outside..........

Instead I got on with refitting the side trims that life beside the rear seats asI'd taken them off to run the auto changer and new RCA leads on one side and the battery to boot cable on the otherside.

I then got the rear seats back in and finally ran the battery cable to the front of the car.

Finally I popped the kick panel on the nearside of the passanger foot well off ready to run the cable. Unfortunatly that also gave me the chance to confirm that the mk2 loom doesn't have the wiring for the cruise control.

Not bad for an hours work.