theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 05-04-10, 11:02 AM   #21
Zippy Saloon

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-MG-1-8-K...item23064ee300
Wonder if he's the bidder? Seems to be collecting them.
Old 05-04-10, 11:04 AM   #22
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Dont think I had better comment on any of this.

Old 05-04-10, 01:59 PM   #23
TurboZed

TurboZed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.F View Post
the lad is a balloon like you say fair play to him for having a go but there comes a time to admit defeat.
What makes me laugh about it is he sold a perfectly good 120 coz he needed a bigger car then bought that bag of nails
Thing is Alan, there was nothing wrong with his new ZS, he decided to change the HG because it seemed like a good idea to him.....
Old 05-04-10, 06:15 PM   #24
RudeDogg1

RudeDogg1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovermgparts View Post
I did message him and say, not to keep posting up his continued mistakes, because members were just loving his continual failure.

What got me, was that his dad had a rover 75 1.8 sat on the drive. It didnt run properly for whatever reason, and becaused his dad felt guilty for the 1st mistake, he said to his son, you can use the head off my rover 75 as it will fit.

His Dad by the way is supposed to be an ex longbridge rover technician !

So you got a rover 75 with a running issue(not firing on all 4 cylinders)

So he takes this head off, doesnt get it checked then refits it. It then runs like a bag of nails, and he then says to his dad, what was up with the rover? His dad replied, i think its got a bent valve son !!

I learned the hard way with my step dad, after lending him cars to use, they used to come back dented or broken. The worst one was my trans am, he managed to wipe out a traffic island and get the car stuck blocking the whole road off, which was the main road into Bedford town centre. I got lumboured with a 3k bill for poilce and recovery vehicles, and a knackered car.

Ive never lent him my own car since !

The thread over there just got out of control, and in the end, you just end up not feeling sorry for the lad.

He texd me on numerous occasions, but he had hardly any money, so he couldnt afford to pay us 2 days money to fix it and recover it. Hence the reason i told him to come out of working hours( no pun intended )

Even that got twisted round, but im used to that.

If i had fancied him, i would have made it known, but i didnt. The furthest thing from my mind actually !

G
You had a trams am! u jammie git what year? One of my favorite cars

Therefore u deserve being picked on by that brainless tool (joke)
RudeDogg1 is offline   Reply With Quote