theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 19-09-12, 05:22 PM   #41
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
As I said the engine side is sorted, and there`s a quaife. Brakes yes few quid when new.
Old 19-09-12, 06:53 PM   #42
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcam24 View Post
makes me laugh how everyone complains zs are worth nothing but then all the supposed enthusiasts compound the situation by only wanting to pay peanuts for one !
how can this sorted sc zs be only worth 4k......its only worth 4k to folk looking to pay peanuts for a great car, to anyone who's a true enthusiast and can see it for what it is, then its worth 6k all day imo.
Its worth the money just in parts !
Its worth what somebody is willing to pay. Thats pure and simple. I was willing to pay 4k, what its worth is not even important with my offer.

It's a very well sorted car, but then so was yours and you have to find somebody who wants to spend the money on somthing very custom with no real manufacture support from both MG and Sprintex should anything ever happen.

If he has sold it then fair play as somebody else was willing to take the chance and was willing to pay more.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote