theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 20-06-10, 04:14 PM   #11
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
I personally think that for the most part the MG brand is dead in the UK. Apart from in enthusiasts like us.

For MG to succeed they need to appear with a FULL line up of cars. Not just one car at a time, so they have something which appeals to all.
Old 20-06-10, 04:21 PM   #12
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
I personally think that for the most part the MG brand is dead in the UK. Apart from in enthusiasts like us.

For MG to succeed they need to appear with a FULL line up of cars. Not just one car at a time, so they have something which appeals to all.
I agree with ya theyre bud

i for one when it eventually comes to buying a new car it wont be an MG
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-10, 04:56 PM   #13
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
i think the saloon will look better, dont really like the hatch, tanya still wants an MG zero though, shall see what theyre like, seen nicer ones than that, that salmon colour doesnt do a lot for me
Old 20-06-10, 05:39 PM   #14
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
UGLY CARS dont sell???????????????? HMMMMMMMMMM Ford Focus, the new KA, new Fiesta, Renault Scenic, BMW X6, Porsche Cayenne, BMW 1series, Honda Jazz, Toyota Yaris Lexus EX..............All worthy of vomitting on!!!!

As MG owners we should be glad that in time they will be back in BTCC and may make a sprts version.........
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-10, 05:56 PM   #15
Southside_ZS

Southside_ZS is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt of used them pics if i was him, thats the chinese spec model which looks cheap and does the car no favours, MG UK has confirmed UK cars will come with 18" wheels as standard and slightly lower suspension.
Southside_ZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-10, 06:25 PM   #16
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
We will be acquiring a new MG 6 hopefully in November and will set about making it a more sporty car with engine remaps and a better more efficient intercooler set up and induction and exhaust.

I for one liked that colour in the flesh, but the interior does need some sorting.

The 3.6 v6 will be a multivalve vtech and we should see well over 220bhp from it.

There is a also a diesel coming and the diesel and v6 models will have a new 6 speed gearbox .

George
MG6Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-10, 09:02 PM   #17
rozzr

rozzr is on a distinguished road
yeah definately not a car i'd ever consider, looks cheap and nasty - seats look nice but I guess you can't expect too much from a ?15k car..
MG ZR 120 2003 - sold
MG ZR 105 2002 - sold
MG ZS 120 2004 - sold
Ford Focus ST 2007 - CURRENT!
rozzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-10, 09:12 PM   #18
baz69

baz69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
UGLY CARS dont sell???????????????? HMMMMMMMMMM Ford Focus, the new KA, new Fiesta, Renault Scenic, BMW X6, Porsche Cayenne, BMW 1series, Honda Jazz, Toyota Yaris Lexus EX..............All worthy of vomitting on!!!!

As MG owners we should be glad that in time they will be back in BTCC and may make a sprts version.........

you forgot the ugliest of the lot the Fiat multipla pmsl

PS3 USER MGZTBAZ
XBOX USER BAZZ63
baz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-10, 09:23 PM   #19
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovermgparts View Post
We will be acquiring a new MG 6 hopefully in November and will set about making it a more sporty car with engine remaps and a better more efficient intercooler set up and induction and exhaust.

I for one liked that colour in the flesh, but the interior does need some sorting.

The 3.6 v6 will be a multivalve vtech and we should see well over 220bhp from it.

There is a also a diesel coming and the diesel and v6 models will have a new 6 speed gearbox .

George
I should hope a 3.6 V6 would produce around the 300bhp mark? 3.6L isn't exactly small, are they using an american engine? lol
Old 21-06-10, 08:44 AM   #20
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
I was speaking to the MG PR team at Silverstone and they were saying all the cars shown so far have been the Chineese spec cars. The UK spec will be a bit lower, have bigger wheels and likely have a boot spoiler of some sort and stiffer suspension.

To be honest I was so ready not to like the 6, but actually in the flesh it looks ok. The front is quite mean and the inside is well set out. Has the strangest handbrake I've ever seen though!

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote