theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 18-07-07, 02:25 PM   #1
chriszs180

new180

looking at this zs180 this weekend what do you guys think...

5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 30,000 miles. Gorgeous 2004 Facelift car in Green Metallic with special factory order half leather & green alcantara interi. 180 Model specific Full body kit with side gills, front spoiler, rear side skirts & rear boot spoiler. Revised dash with chrome edged air vents, Digital climate control, leather trimmed steering wheel, leather gear knob, Front fogs, 17" Muliti spoke Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Remote locking, Side airbags, Radio/CD. FSH. This is a very rare car as a hatchback, great looks, superb condition and practical. Part Exchange up or down considered. Comprehensive Warranty available. Competitive low deposit finance available £7,395.
Old 18-07-07, 02:52 PM   #2
Stevedx

Looks nice, like the seats
Old 18-07-07, 03:23 PM   #3
sduk

yeah that is mint, only thing lacking is the saloon extreme spoiler
Old 18-07-07, 03:36 PM   #4
chriszs180

yeah needs the spoiler but that can come not so sure on the colour for getting bits sprayed if its going to be easy to match as i have a smooth grill to fit to what ever i buy will have to swap the alloys for my 18" as i need to give mine back standard and will need to get my powerflow exhurst swapped...
Old 18-07-07, 03:38 PM   #5
sduk

thing is, if you are putting your 18's on it and then sell the other wheels, you will get a fortune for them!

colour match should be ok from a decent bodyshop tbh, they will just use the paint code and it will be fine
Old 18-07-07, 03:55 PM   #6
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
Can't see the pics until i get home, but it sounds nice....

It's a little expensive i'd say. Mine is the '04 facelift and had 30-something thousand on it when i got it. Paid a lot less than that....
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-07, 03:56 PM   #7
Glen290

Glen290 is on a distinguished road
Just get it, you wont regret it, i have had a smile on my face for days since I bought ,ine, love the colour and the seats look well smart.Dont need a big spoiler on the hatch, im looing at getting that size spoiler for mine and losing the lip spoiler thats on
Glen290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-07, 04:03 PM   #8
chriszs180

would like to keep the standard wheels but need to put my120 back to standard to give it back to the finance company want it to look as standard as possable so they dont dig to deep and see what i've done to the rest of the car...........
Old 18-07-07, 06:04 PM   #9
sduk

ah well. at least your new rims will suit it and give it your own touch

do you think you will get this?
Old 18-07-07, 06:48 PM   #10
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Nice looking zed there, hope it all goes well.