theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > For Sale-Non Car Items

Old 31-05-12, 09:31 PM   #1
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
Post 3 Bed House for sale - Nottingham

Hi Guys,

I am selling my house, or at least trying to, looking to move to Redditch to be nearer family as we already have one child and the next is well on the way! As a result our 3 bed end terraced house is up for sale, see link;

3 Bed House - Nottingham

It is a Town house style, 3 storey property on the edge of the Top Valley area. Has a garage, for the zed, and private gardens. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, with great neighbours! Price is down to £99,995 now, so let me/The Nottingham know if you are interested. Great links for the M1 - 10 mins from J26, a few minutes to Tesco Extra, doctors at the end of the road, bus link to town at the end of the road, 20 min drive to town!

Only moving as we want to be nearer family, as mentioned.

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-12, 09:43 PM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Tidy looking house, best of luck with the sale.
Old 31-05-12, 09:51 PM   #3
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
How much !!!

That'd be £250K around my way ... all the best with it ... you can be damn sure I'll be looking around Notts and Lincs when I retire ... There are some bargains to be had !
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-12, 09:52 PM   #4
theboynoz

Tell me about it, all my mates back down south paid between £250k and £310k for similar size houses!! Unreal! Funilly enough Dan the most expensive one is just outside High Wycombe lol

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!

Old 07-06-12, 01:06 PM   #5
theboynoz

Still for sale, anyone interested in moving round this way?

Drives:

Tags
house, property