theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-12, 08:45 PM   #271
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Guys stop speculating when quite simply Steve has said he doesn't know the full details and all you are doing is guessing.

This is not a defending post but is based on what I know right or wrong

The car was taken to Thor with a time scale given of x. X amount of time passed and nothing had been done claiming staff issues and time. Anyway it was done after a while and figures and graphs given and big money paid

The car was picked up soon after, however it would transpire the map is not brilliant with a few issues, so I think the person Drew mentioned came and took a peek at the map, suggestions were it was not a good map and could be made a lot better ironing out some peaks and flat spots etc

I think this was a month or so ago.

Not that many of you care but around 3 weeks ago George was admitted to hospital by his doctor with symptoms of a stroke, he spent 3 days in and he has bleeding in his brain and has had his driving licence suspended for 30 days while being sent home with medication to help stop the bleeding, this is fact as I visited the hospital and took a phone charger to borrow. This is obviously ongoing and has temporarily limited things such as work on this car I should think.

Anyway I haven't touched base with him for a while but this is what I know. I do think that whatever you guys say you should let Steve deal with his car himself, if he is happy then fair play. Equally if he is not happy he should resolve this with George in one way or another.

Anyway hopefully this helps

Ross

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 08-11-12 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-11-12, 09:42 PM   #272
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear about George, my suggestion that he isn't interest goes back a lot further than that, I wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 08-11-12, 11:27 PM   #273
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
Wouldn't wish that on anybody, I hope he makes a good
recovery.

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Old 09-11-12, 04:33 PM   #274
Drew

Drew has a spectacular aura aboutDrew has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
The car was picked up soon after, however it would transpire the map is not brilliant with a few issues, so I think the person Drew mentioned came and took a peek at the map, suggestions were it was not a good map and could be made a lot better ironing out some peaks and flat spots etc
yes, i agree, but thats like bringing one of G's cars to me to take a look at. it will have many problems that need work to get it to how i like it. no mapper is going to leave another map saying its great!

recent problems dont make up for 3.5years of b/s.

Drew
Old 10-11-12, 12:16 PM   #275
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
im sure everyone knows the story about the boy who cried wolf.... when the wolf actually did come nobody believed him ....and he had only himself to blame !
Old 10-11-12, 02:24 PM   #276
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcam24 View Post
im sure everyone knows the story about the boy who cried wolf.... when the wolf actually did come nobody believed him ....and he had only himself to blame !
who is crying wolf?

trying to stir somthing when there is nothing to be stir'd you just want to wind it up when infact if you look at it, its acheiving nothing.

If anybody actually read the comments made by the cars owner despite not having the full bible of information he is informed and happy.

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 10-11-12 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-11-12, 03:38 PM   #277
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
"If anybody actually read the comments made by the cars owner despite not having the full bible of information he is informed and happy."

oh yes of course steve is happy, i bet hes outside right now, turning cartwheels down the garden path.........here's a few smilies i dug up to represent steve's overwhelming happiness.

p.s you need to read the story about the boy who cried wolf as you clearly don't understand it.
Old 10-11-12, 03:41 PM   #278
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Quote:
"If anybody actually read the comments made by the cars owner despite not having the full bible of information he is informed and happy."

oh yes of course steve is happy, i bet hes outside right now, turning cartwheels down the garden path.........here's a few smilies i dug up to represent steve's overwhelming happiness.

p.s you need to read the story about the boy who cried wolf as you clearly don't understand it.
Honestly, grow up
Old 10-11-12, 03:50 PM   #279
Quadcam24

sorry but if growing up requires me to lower my standards and compromise my expectations, then i don't think i'll bother.!

Last edited by Quadcam24; 10-11-12 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-11-12, 04:52 PM   #280
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Quote:
sorry but if growing up requires me to lower my standards and compromise my expectations, then i don't think i'll bother.!
but your expectations are not relevant in this thread at all and neither are your standards.
Closed Thread