theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > The Market Place > Cars For Sale

Old 19-11-07, 12:02 AM   #1
i99y

i99y is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Sadly......needs to go......

Well its sadly time to throw in the towel! I need to go back to a small oil burning machine - DIESEL due to the high miles im doing for my job! Im looking to see if there is any interest in a genuine swap with my MG ZS Saloon in Firefrost Red. Its a late 2004 - 54 Regd car (DEC 04). Its covered 49k miles. Its a 1.6 16v 110bhp. Its the base model so no fancy electrics or climate control etc. The car has a full factory fitted 180 kit with 17" MG alloys. The car is in excellent condition!

Ideally im looking for small so VX Corsa CDTIs etc come into that category. I would even consider MG Diesels but just a post to see if there is any interest.

My car -

PM me with Qs or interest - Ian

Last edited by i99y; 19-11-07 at 12:08 AM.
i99y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-07, 11:43 AM   #2
sduk

nightmare, how many miles do you do? i do 7 day shifts at about 45 miles per day, i think the 110 is pretty good on the commute, not as good as the diesel right enough but not bad.
Old 19-11-07, 12:18 PM   #3
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Shame, but that is why I bought a cheaper car for commuting as I do 70 miles a day which is hard on the wallet for a 180. I could sell my 180 but can't bear to part with it as it is such a great car. I'd rather it sit there and not use it as much than have to part with it. I have learnt my lesson from selling cars and living to regret the decision.
Old 19-11-07, 01:10 PM   #4
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
Pity... I must say that the first pic makes it look really nice even though it's grainy.

"People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. Drive only with proper protection."
"You should try one. It's bloody good" - Jeremy Clarkson (commenting after driving a ZS180)
"Fines are a tax for doing bad, Taxes are a fine for doing good" - Unknown
GPS - Because guys don't know how to ask directions

MG ZS 180
3.5L V6 Ford Taurus
2.7L V6 EcoBoost Ford F150 4x4
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-07, 04:31 PM   #5
i99y

Yeah well i do 40 mile round trip then whatever miles after work so could be upto 80 in a day so its not the best to keep a petrol car on the road. I dont want to but i know i have to do this. Id rather swap it for a diesel than let the fat cats at a traders take it off me! If anyone knows some one then point them in my direction........sad.....

Ian
Old 19-11-07, 09:11 PM   #6
G man

G man is on a distinguished road
mileage

i know where ur coming from i99y, i do a round trip to Dumbarton 6 days a wk at 80miles a day from larkhall, lets hope you can pick up a MG diesel

Last edited by G man; 19-11-07 at 09:33 PM.
G man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-07, 09:30 PM   #7
i99y

I hear ya big dude! Its not good on the pocket! Even a ZR diesel would do me but if i cant in the next 2 weeks then a STEALERSHIP is going to be making a good few quid off me

Ian
Old 19-11-07, 10:17 PM   #8
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Ian try this mate.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-MG-ZS-TD-...QQcmdZViewItem

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote