AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Technical Area > Build Projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-11, 08:12 PM   #1
lewys

lewys is on a distinguished road
MG ZS td fusion performance remap figures

Had the car remapped at fusion performance in hinckley around 3-4 weeks ago, and was really pleased with the performance! went back today to get it rolling roaded to get the figures:

http://img856.imageshack.us/i/dyno1.jpg/

the car has had the following mods:
Larger downpipe
Decat
K4.80 filter
SDI injectors

On the rollers it ran 140bhp and 226 ft-lbs of torque, so your probably thinking not much of a gain for what has been done, but as you can see from the graph i have a horrible boost leak at 3000 rpm! Also i had a new clutch fitted since the remap, and since the new clutch has been fitted the car has not felt the same!

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=16534

Originally after the remap, i had a play with a remapped 1.9 diesel astra (150bhp standard) and a remapped 2.0 diesel volvo C30 (140bhp standard i think) and i was quicker than both. Since i have had the clutch changed i am not quicker than either so there is definately something wrong!

over the next week or 2 im going to sort the boost leak (fmic) and possibly look at sorting out the problem with the clutch (may result in a new clutch again if needs be!)

then it will be back to fusion, to get a proper run on the rollers! so watch this space.......

Last edited by lewys; 07-04-11 at 12:37 PM.
lewys is offline   Reply With Quote