theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 06-08-12, 02:53 PM   #11
andy-81

andy-81 has a spectacular aura aboutandy-81 has a spectacular aura about
Cheeky theiving bast4rds I hope they get found they should do what they used to do a few hundred years ago and chop there bloody hands off!!
andy-81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 03:25 PM   #12
carmadbaker

carmadbaker has a spectacular aura aboutcarmadbaker has a spectacular aura about
Medway towns, got to love em :-/ sorry to hear it tho dude

-MK1 MG ZS T16 Turbo 2.1
-Lotus Elise S2 111

You Can't Spell Dangerous Without "Dan"
carmadbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 03:42 PM   #13
vanishing days

vanishing days will become famous soon enough
The most annoying thing is they also stole a screwdriver and a socket set now's there two spaces in my tool kit I'm weird about my tool kit
Old 06-08-12, 03:50 PM   #14
WalkerDnB

WalkerDnB has a spectacular aura aboutWalkerDnB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing days View Post
The most annoying thing is they also stole a screwdriver and a socket set now's there two spaces in my tool kit I'm weird about my tool kit
So its not asiff the thought it might of been scrap they were just stealing every thing. I think they should just ban scrap yards from excepting metal from commercial vehicles with out a licence/permit just like they do at the tip.
then if they had a licence to lose they might think twice.
WalkerDnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 05:41 PM   #15
fastmike

fastmike is on a distinguished road
what I find really annoying is TV shows portraying the Pikeys as cuddly lovable rogues when the truth is they'er nothing but human vermin , thieving off every and anyone, leaving filth behind them when they move on.....they just make my blood boil
fastmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 07:02 PM   #16
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I had 2 gearboxes stolen from my front garden, I had buried them under a massive pile of timber and behind a pile of rubble and they were hidden from veiw, who ever took them had to move lots of stuff to find them.
Old 06-08-12, 07:53 PM   #17
big_wasa

big_wasa has a spectacular aura aboutbig_wasa has a spectacular aura about
I do a fair bit of rewiring work on cars. Building looms from scratch, ecu rewireing ect.

I left 10~15 kg of coper wire on my drive one sunday. You can guess how long that was there.

A full exhaust with cat, took me a month to notice it had gone.

Once they get a sniff its like your on a list. The vans now come around two, three times a week.
big_wasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 08:05 PM   #18
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboynoz View Post
Slightly off topic, i just had mty Guinea Pigs knicked! From my wife's school! Bloody arses! Is nothing safe? They even took the cage and the quails!
didnt they know guineas arent legal tender anymore....lololol k.o., thats *****!

check the local scraps mate may be lying in a skip, will have got about £10 for it likely. my dad has his g.box buisiness and they came in to his work and picked up a transit gearbox when no one was looking and nicked it, big mark found it in a weigh in yard bought it back off them for £20, it was a £1000 gearbox, dad was livid, police did nothing, absolutley nothing, even after telling them it was found, where it was found, and that it was on cctv
Old 06-08-12, 08:37 PM   #19
*lukey*

*lukey* is on a distinguished road
pikeys once turned up at my work in a van, blaged there way through two security gates, went to the stores, went to the store man and said they was here to pick up some cable, store man drove round to the cable yard and the pikes just pointed to a nice drum of 11kv cable, store man loaded it in to there van, pikes said do you want to sign are paper work, he said no take it to the offices, they just drove off with a nice drum of cable all loaded in to there van for them, must say they had some balls!!
*lukey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-12, 10:24 AM   #20
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG ZS STE View Post
This is why i dont encourage the scrap metal thieving bastards. Take the effin vans off'em and stop there benefits

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ne-family.html
Thats awful. Did they ever find the tortoise?
Always get pikeys asking for metal at work, we promptly tell them to **** off but they take it anyway....