theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > Galleries > Members Cars

Old 16-05-10, 10:21 PM   #21
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
i like the mazda purely because its a wolf in sheeps clothing, 4wd too, remember first one i ever drove at work, i thought okay lets ee what this can do, so pulled away from idle, and thought was oh not much different to the spo...ffffffeck turbo kick was awesome and planted, not got the same rumbe as the st though, you should hear the rs driving through the showroom sounds brilliant n growly, same as yours will with the remap and zaust
Old 17-05-10, 11:13 AM   #22
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
I only have driven the 1.(summit, think it was a 1.8) focus hire car i had for a 300mile trip. Could not get used to the driving position, and while i am sure the car corners really well, i could not get any confidence in it.

I am 100% sure that would\could be altered with getting to know the car more, but it really did not feel as planted as the ZS did. Also it being a nasp petrol i found it 'hard work' when pressing on...

I really have no idea what i will get as a replacement* for the ZS... am liking the XF's though, but they are getting quite common a sight now.

* by replacement i mean 2nd car that will be better suited for a family, as the ZS will be with me til i die (or so is the plan ).
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-10, 08:11 PM   #23
leezs110

leezs110 is on a distinguished road
Talking

looks like a cracking motor mate, the five cylinder lump ford stick in there is basically a Volvo engine, there quite reliable!

A great place for tech support on these models would be the ffoc forums, members are very helpfull on there, i`m a former member myself so know the score!
leezs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-10, 08:34 AM   #24
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
RS *cough* *cough* (in green )

"People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. Drive only with proper protection."
"You should try one. It's bloody good" - Jeremy Clarkson (commenting after driving a ZS180)
"Fines are a tax for doing bad, Taxes are a fine for doing good" - Unknown
GPS - Because guys don't know how to ask directions

MG ZS 180
3.5L V6 Ford Taurus
2.7L V6 EcoBoost Ford F150 4x4
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote