theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-08, 11:01 PM   #11
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
C'mon Craig, there are far worse cars out there! Get them sorted and you'll be all loved up again!

Mine was a real pain for nearly a year running a dead plenum, just had to put up with it until I got a decent one fitted. Mine also has a noise on full lock, it's my inner arch liner slightly bulging due to the CAF pipe. I also notice a suspension rattle now and again, but found nothing.

Sometimes there are things going on with no explanation, so get ignored and put down as a ZS idiosyncracy. Everything has a cause and effect, it's just nailing them all.
Old 26-07-08, 11:34 PM   #12
Z Scotland

Z Scotland is on a distinguished road
Cmon bud things can't be that bad! I couldve given you a hand today(Sat) but ive promised tommorow(Sun) to the wife. (hope she doesn't want to go shopping)What about power stering pump?

MG ZS 180
Old 27-07-08, 09:46 AM   #13
Craig
Back Again!

Craig is on a distinguished road
I was pretty pissed off when I posted the thread, mainly due to the fact that I was just finished pissing about with it. When my cars fine I absolutely love it, so I suppose the downside is, when its good its fecking great, but when its bad Its awful cos I cant get to enjoy the drive.

Im going to have a look shortly and see If the d/shafts fouling as suggested by Shroonie. Thanks for the replies folks

I did think about the ps pump. Thats next on the list

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Old 27-07-08, 09:58 AM   #14
Z Scotland

Graig try jacking the car up on one side select first gear and let the car run
while turning the wheel.

MG ZS 180
Old 27-07-08, 10:00 AM   #15
Craig
Back Again!

Im scared to do that lol. I know it will be ok but im paranoid lol

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Old 27-07-08, 10:05 AM   #16
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

If I was looking to buy a car I would look at a forum "the MGZS" would be a good start, after reading some of this I would think twice about a MGZS. Talk the car up if you wont to sell it not DOWN, My car, no rattles goes well for a diesel, looks good and as someone said, will go up in value, all cars have their problems but that's why the Forums here, isn't it??
Old 27-07-08, 10:07 AM   #17
Craig
Back Again!

Have you even read my further posts? I am sorry I even suggested I was pissed off with my car, maybe I should shut up and keep it to myself in future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig 180 View Post
I was pretty pissed off when I posted the thread, mainly due to the fact that I was just finished pissing about with it. When my cars fine I absolutely love it, so I suppose the downside is, when its good its fecking great, but when its bad Its awful cos I cant get to enjoy the drive.

Craig Darroch

Create your badge

Last edited by Craig; 27-07-08 at 10:11 AM.
Old 27-07-08, 10:16 AM   #18
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig 180 View Post
Have you even read my further posts? I am sorry I even suggested I was pissed off with my car, maybe I should shut up and keep it to myself in future
Sorry Craig, Just been trying to delete my last post, cant do it!!!! Will try and get rid of it. I m trying to get professional help!!
Old 27-07-08, 10:19 AM   #19
Craig
Back Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Sorry Craig, Just been trying to delete my last post, cant do it!!!! Will try and get rid of it. I m trying to get professional help!!
Dont worry about it mate I was in a v a bad tempered mood when I posted originally lol. Hopefully all will be well again soon, then I can praise zs's once again Its such a nice day to go for a drive today, hope it get the chance later

the beers are on me mate

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Old 27-07-08, 10:19 AM   #20
Z Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
If I was looking to buy a car I would look at a forum "the MGZS" would be a good start, after reading some of this I would think twice about a MGZS. Talk the car up if you wont to sell it not DOWN, My car, no rattles goes well for a diesel, looks good and as someone said, will go up in value, all cars have their problems but that's why the Forums here, isn't it??
I understand what your trying to say but the forum isn't just here to talk up the value of our cars. Its also here for help and support

MG ZS 180
Closed Thread