AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-13, 01:59 PM   #1
kev mocko

kev mocko is on a distinguished road
Zs180 mk1 for my mk1 zt160

Hi folks ive not really been on here in a while,i sold my zs180 being out of work and then had a zr160 didnt like that and now ive got a zt160+. The thing is i still miss my zs180 a bit and i have been offered another one for exchange of my zt. Now i know this is a good forum and you guys have looked after me in the past so i took the zs out for a ride and it all seemed fine very clean 02 reg.

But two probs heaters stuck on hot its like the control knob is jammed and when out for a drive when i was pulling up slowly turning into the guys drive the pass side made rubbery squeaking noise?? now i checked the cv boot looks fine.

The guy then found the front spring to be snapped so i said if he was to change this if that solves the prob im still intrested as the zt is faultless,What else would you say would cause this as hes not managed to solve the fault and i dont want to jump in and get it incase its something quite costly? any ideas guys and also would you say my zt 52reg is worth a fair swap for the 180? both standard cars.I cant decide what to do as i like the zt but it is a heavy car even on hills the 2.5 takes a bit to climb them being but i suppose theyre more about comfort than being as quick as the zs.
kev mocko is offline   Reply With Quote