theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 15-03-16, 08:38 PM   #11
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
POL and Arundel?
POL or Arundel?
Not sure yet.
Old 15-03-16, 08:39 PM   #12
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Rock on the MGZS forum..............so lets ask a question.....who is going to POL this year???
Of course!

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-16, 08:41 PM   #13
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
POL and Arundel?
POL or Arundel?
Not sure yet.
POL, was gonna do both but won't be able to hack it, plus the people at Arundel I see most of the time and at POL will be the folk I see literally once a year lol

Project Typhoon
Old 15-03-16, 08:42 PM   #14
top_man_eldo

top_man_eldo is a jewel in the roughtop_man_eldo is a jewel in the roughtop_man_eldo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
I ditched all the facebook pages .same questions that the answers are already on here and have been for years and you're made to look like an idiot when you reply on half of them I'll stick to here and my local mg facebook page.
Don't get me started on Facebook again! I have met some genuinely decent people on there (ZS pages) although I agree with Grimmy on that one, there seems to be plenty of people on there with an ego problem. One of them cretins happens to be an irregular user of this forum. When I announced on one of the Facebook pages that I was breaking my ZS, I was suprised to see a few threats delivered to my inbox! Needless to say, I had a laugh about it and then hit the block button!

2016 Subaru WRX STi
top_man_eldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-16, 09:05 PM   #15
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

What wimps, do both, if a old git like me can do you youngsters should be able to manage it.

Old 15-03-16, 09:08 PM   #16
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Glad its not just me then top_man_eldo, but I don't know what I'm doing on it so all the nasty ones just sit there.

Gotta laugh as you say.

Old 15-03-16, 09:12 PM   #17
M17TT180

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
What wimps, do both, if a old git like me can do you youngsters should be able to manage it.

Prolapsed disc remember

Project Typhoon
Old 15-03-16, 10:06 PM   #18
peterzs
promoted bloke!

Smile

Forgiven, Then Matt.

Hope its getting better.

I had that when I was 30, the doctor looked at the X-Rays and said, "well you are past your prime", reckons it was all downhill after 21!!!!!

Gotta love the docs.

Old 16-03-16, 06:02 AM   #19
Rockey5uk2001

Rockey5uk2001 has a spectacular aura aboutRockey5uk2001 has a spectacular aura about
A friend of mine had a broken disc touching his spinal nerve ouch!

3 weeks later hes back to work after his op!
Rockey5uk2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-16, 06:30 AM   #20
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Been suffering a bulging disc that pinches the sciatic nerve for four years now they won't do anything about it until it goes altogether.so it's been pain meds for four years now.most of the time it's okay but the flare ups are murder.