theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 23-11-17, 08:25 AM   #1
Witnes$

Witnes$ has a spectacular aura aboutWitnes$ has a spectacular aura about
Hello all!! Back from the ashes.

Hi guys, hope you’re all well and still MGing?

It’s been one hell of a long time since I posted anything MG related.

Short story: Got a company car about 7 years ago, sold my daily saloon ZS 180, bought Sambos old silver Hatch ZS 180 and used it as a road legal track car for about 4 years, and It’s that car that brings me back here now as I intend to either sell or break it. Sad times I know!

Here a few random pics in her current state:

And yes that a triumph in my garage now:

For some reason, I can’t post in the sale section, probably because I’ve been away for so long or do I need to pay subs? Been that long I cant remember. If I need to do anything could a Mod left me know?

Thanks Rob
Old 23-11-17, 10:50 AM   #2
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
hi welcome back.
Old 23-11-17, 09:36 PM   #3
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, long time, no see.
Old 26-11-17, 08:56 PM   #4
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome back...........Fancy selling the alternator belt cover????
Old 27-11-17, 08:37 AM   #5
redzed

redzed has a spectacular aura aboutredzed has a spectacular aura about
Weird I was literally thinking about the half cage you bought off me the other day and I was wondering if you still had the car. Try and sell as is, breaking is a pain in the arse and you'll be left with parts and a shell sitting round for a while. Id say don't sell and take it round a track again to remind you how much fun the zs is!
Old 30-11-17, 11:47 AM   #6
Witnes$

Witnes$ has a spectacular aura aboutWitnes$ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
hi welcome back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Yeah, long time, no see.
Hi gents! yeah is been too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Welcome back...........Fancy selling the alternator belt cover????
If I break her I dont see why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzed View Post
Weird I was literally thinking about the half cage you bought off me the other day and I was wondering if you still had the car. Try and sell as is, breaking is a pain in the arse and you'll be left with parts and a shell sitting round for a while. Id say don't sell and take it round a track again to remind you how much fun the zs is!
I hear what you're saying but sadly is worth a lot more in parts. I had a big grin on my face when I drove her to my new place from my parents where it’s been stored for a few years, reminded me how much fun these cars can be.

I’d love to keep her, but with 2 young kids, new house that needs work, lack or time etc etc she must go in one form or another. I though £350 with black straights not the Addendums would be a reasonable price, what do you think? Plus, I’ve got loads of spares including front bumper, front lights, radiator, front callipers, both original seats (MOT purposes) and 2 bucket seats, the catalytic converter (bolt in and out in pace of the straight through pipe for MOT), original front seat belts to replace harnesses (MOT purposes), spare wing mirrors and a few other bits that I cant remember without checking my garage.

Also, from what I can remember things I’d sell separately are a lower rear strut race, new front a rear Mintex disks & pads, light weight fly wheel, Ultraleggera wheels in gun metal grey and also these orange Addendums.