theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 17-12-10, 04:41 PM   #21
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
My first job at 13 was selling Tablet & Macaroon bars round the doors.
I would buy 6 boxes at 20p a bar and sell for 30p and eventually saved up enough for a new BMX... best customer was my sister...
At 16 I was a valater in a used car sales, The boss who was a right dodgy guy went to give me my first pay but said he only had a ?100 note
To get change I had to take the ?100 note to the pub across the road so he put it an envelope and told me to give it the Barlady (No probs said I )
Went into pub and approached a well chesticled barlady who I gave the envelope to .
When she opened it she called over her collegues and a few of the regulars who all passed a note from inside the envelope around and burst out laughing ????
The barlady gave me the note to look at and it said..
My name is Marcus and I have a baldy ****, will you please let me shag you...
I went total scarlet....and bolted to the sounds of laughter behind me.
The dodgy boss gave an extra tenner though for my grief.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-10, 04:46 PM   #22
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
lol, heard a similar one done to an aprentice up crow road, they sent him to the chemist (for his mentors prescription) handed the envelope over, girl opened it read it nodded got a bag put a box in it and gave it to him, charged him n he went back to work,
when he got back they where all laughing told him to read the note, its said "hello my name is jimmy and im a little embarrassed, i want to buy some extra small condoms, can you put them in a bag so no one can see, thanks "
Old 17-12-10, 04:49 PM   #23
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
poor Jimmy.
Practical jokes to young new starts are a right of passage..

Last edited by BUCKYDEVIL; 17-12-10 at 05:22 PM.
Old 17-12-10, 05:13 PM   #24
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
i never had any but i was already kinda streetwise to the garage seeing as ive been round them since i was 2 weeks old lol
Old 17-12-10, 05:18 PM   #25
lawrence-zs180

lawrence-zs180 is on a distinguished road
lol classic... I know what your guys mean to, as a chef some sort of shocking prank is a right of passage had my fair few done to me and dished out some as I moved further up the ranks lol
Old 17-12-10, 05:34 PM   #26
neiljm0

neiljm0 will become famous soon enough
i worked in the galley on a ship and was told by the baker to go to the ships purser and ask for a long weight, i presumed it was for baking when i got to his office i asked and was told to wait in the corner i was stood there nearly an hour before it dawned on me ! young and first trip to sea
neiljm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-10, 05:45 PM   #27
Craig
Back Again!

Craig is on a distinguished road
1st job was a papre round, but I was so lazy some of the customers used to go to the shop and collect their papers themselves, also my Mum used to do the round at weekends so I could lie in lol.

Then I earned ?25 quid a week in a spraypainters on YTS.

One of the sprayers told me to go to his mate and ask how his mums piano lessons were. His mate then kicked me full on in the knackers, bearing in mind he had steel toe cap boots on, I crumpled to the floor. I later found out that said mates mum had most of her fingers amputated. I could hardly walk for the rest of the day

Craig Darroch

Create your badge

Last edited by Craig; 17-12-10 at 06:59 PM.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-10, 05:56 PM   #28
BUCKYDEVIL

That was a bit sick of him Craig, getting a boot in the bollocks is when these things go a bit too far..
One factory I worked in the new start got a broom handle through the sleeves of the overalls he had on then tapped at the cuffs- spent 4 hrs like jesus on the cross.
Old 17-12-10, 07:01 PM   #29
Craig
Back Again!

Craig is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
That was a bit sick of him Craig, getting a boot in the bollocks is when these things go a bit too far..
One factory I worked in the new start got a broom handle through the sleeves of the overalls he had on then tapped at the cuffs- spent 4 hrs like jesus on the cross.
Yeah mate, best thing was the two of them were best mates!

Craig Darroch

Create your badge
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-10, 07:13 PM   #30
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Started a paper round when i was 13, iirc got about ?7.50 a week Next was till and trolleys in Fort Bills safeways at 16, detested that job an was worst 9 months of my working life lol. Next up was a job in local printers, started on ?82 per wk and finished 11 years later, on about 23k per year doing perm nights till just before they went tits up.