theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 12-01-13, 09:49 PM   #1
bowthruster

bowthruster has a spectacular aura aboutbowthruster has a spectacular aura about
Brings a smile to my face

Since sorting the slave cylinders out i went for a bit of drive today
Blew a few cobwebs out of the system if you know what i mean.Everytime i hear that V6 scream into life,it just makes me so happy and a good few b roads to drive on,i always come back with a smile on my face...Always.Even after a crap day at work,as soon as i open the door to get in her,my face just lights up.I am sad or what.My missu's thinks so

She says theres 4 people in this marriage...The wife,me,the rottweiler(she) and the zs!!

Do you all get a thrill when you are driving even at slow/normal speeds?
Work safe, and remember all technical problems can be resolved with a hammer, the trick is knowing where to hit it and how big a hammer to use (I often find it may also help to have a spare bit in the shed to replace the bit you have just mullered
bowthruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-13, 10:24 PM   #2
Captain Slow

Captain Slow is on a distinguished road
I took mine on a hoon to Wales the other day, the first real drive I've had since I've fitted the Janspeed manis, decat & centre & rear exhaust sections...and I couldn't stop grinning the howl, pop pop and wonderful chuckability of the car makes all notions of selling it disappear.

I was in a convoy full of Audi RS4's, some running biiiiiiig power, and while I didn't stand much of a chance on the straights I got loads of positive comments how well the ZS hustled the country A & B roads. On the trip there it joined a significant speed club too, thanks partly to the gains from the Janspeed kit...
Old 13-01-13, 08:16 AM   #3
daytona365

daytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the roughdaytona365 is a jewel in the rough
All these new cars, may be faster, more powerful, but round the lanes the ZS can still keep up and even show these "new" boys a thing or to. It still is a wonderful car to go out and drive. I love it, every journey always has to have a little diversion. Im always grinning when I drive my ZED. :thumbsu
daytona365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-13, 08:41 AM   #4
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
I took mine on a hoon to Wales the other day, the first real drive I've had since I've fitted the Janspeed manis, decat & centre & rear exhaust sections...and I couldn't stop grinning the howl, pop pop and wonderful chuckability of the car makes all notions of selling it disappear.

I was in a convoy full of Audi RS4's, some running biiiiiiig power, and while I didn't stand much of a chance on the straights I got loads of positive comments how well the ZS hustled the country A & B roads. On the trip there it joined a significant speed club too, thanks partly to the gains from the Janspeed kit...
Telford / shrewsbury a41? Or north road Rhyl area?
Old 13-01-13, 09:42 AM   #5
tb steve

tb steve has a spectacular aura abouttb steve has a spectacular aura about
i open the door to get in her,my face just lights up

shall i start the innuendo's lol
tb steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-13, 10:53 AM   #6
Captain Slow

Captain Slow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneekyparrot View Post
Telford / shrewsbury a41? Or north road Rhyl area?
M54 then some A roads, I was following a convoy