theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Old 03-12-10, 10:16 PM   #21
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
No problems to report as my is nicely tucked up in the garage, and hasn't turned a wheel since last Friday!
im getting used to having a second car too kev makes you appreciate it more when you get back in the zs too
Old 03-12-10, 10:31 PM   #22
KevG
2007 Focus ST2

KevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really niceKevG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchyp View Post
im getting used to having a second car too kev makes you appreciate it more when you get back in the zs too
I does mate, but in my families case we have 3 cars, lol

KevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 06:17 AM   #23
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
mines been having a wee sleep up my drive since monday and even then that was only moving it up the drive from saturday.

my zr has been pretty faultless apart from tracking out so not driving that nicely, on my list of things to do.
oh n someones keyed my windscrees:S on the zr, which is weird, i dont scrape my window just let it deprost with the heaters and someones put big swirly scratches on it. weird
its probably ice inside the car ritchy,mines was a nightmare for two days,going to the shop last night heard a clicking/clunking noise every bump,fecking pass door was half open lol,really need to keep the choons doon when am driving lol
andys1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 09:14 AM   #24
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
lol, my dad was kayaking last saturday and i got the pickup on the sunday, hed left one of his gloves on the dash and it was frozen solid.
was this time last year i was doing the auto electrics and coach works, cars coming in with waterleaks and the spare wheel well being a big solid lump of ice, if you where careful you could lift it out in one piece have a big spare wheel well mould
Old 06-12-10, 03:14 PM   #25
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
hmm mine has behaved istelf impecably so far..... it started (just) in -2 after being buried at hearthow, and i know the reason that it wont start well atm is because it has only 1 working glow plug dammit....

It id however have frozen screen wash, even tho it is a very neat mixture, so i suspect the lines rather than the bottle....

oh and cooant is going some-where..... and not visibly leaking :'(
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 08:40 PM   #26
Murray

Murray is on a distinguished road
I've been not too bad with the 45.

Just usual frozen screen wash. Inside door handle on drivers side popped the rod off, had to open the window to get the door open. Not easy when it freezes shut .
Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-10, 08:56 PM   #27
Nor

Nor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the roughNor is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
lol, my dad was kayaking last saturday and i got the pickup on the sunday, hed left one of his gloves on the dash and it was frozen solid.
was this time last year i was doing the auto electrics and coach works, cars coming in with waterleaks and the spare wheel well being a big solid lump of ice, if you where careful you could lift it out in one piece have a big spare wheel well mould
Fair play to your dad, a brave man
Old 06-12-10, 09:10 PM   #28
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Started mine up for the first time since it was sorned last week and it didnt sound or feel right I guess theres just ice in every part!
Old 07-12-10, 04:18 AM   #29
MG 53 ZED

MG 53 ZED is on a distinguished road
mine has been ok so far touch wood although she does not like starting in the cold, only other thing is i have had to de ice the inside of my windscreen aswell as the outside Lol.
MG 53 ZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-10, 06:40 AM   #30
Jem

Jem is on a distinguished road
Yes my inside of the windscreen is starting to get a thin layer of ice,Also the drivers window at the bottom.

But since i put a new battery in its been great starting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
How can I be so thirsty in the morning, when I drank so much last night?:
Jem is offline   Reply With Quote