theMGZS.co.uk   Navigation

AboutNews Flyers Forum Events Home

Home
Go Back   theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum > theMGZS.co.uk > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-12, 11:01 PM   #11
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
Surely not!
Old 31-07-12, 11:02 PM   #12
scotttait

scotttait is on a distinguished road
Afraid so :-(
Old 31-07-12, 11:04 PM   #13
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
Firstly, the shocks were removed from a 180.

Secondly, the bumper was originally going to be brought up by myself as i was collecting a car from Dreadnought. I said it would be better this way as it may get damaged if sent. I asked if you was in a rush and you said no.

Plans changed for one reason or another and i never collected the car from Dreadnought as it was brought down instead.

I dont travel up North as much as i used to so in the end it was couriered.

My definition of a bumper thats done over 10 years on a car and many miles obviously differs from yours.

The bumper was sent, and it arrived damaged as you informed me. This was then reported to Fedex. However, you had signed for it as being received in good condition. Fedex are still progressing the claim for the bumper and there process normally takes 6 weeks.

Yes it has been a long time, but you were asked originally if there was a rush for it.

Since you feel ripped off, then I will now offer a refund once Fedex have completed the claim.

I will personally deliver the refund and collect my bumper.

I suggest you find another supplier for your parts as you do not seem to be happy with what we sent you.

Im sorry you have felt the need to post, when as far as im fully aware, you have been kept up to date with the situation.

I did have a bumper painted, but was not prepared for it to be sent which is what I told you. I also informed you that we do not operate on a full time basis, and that i would be coming to Scotland at some point as I do have a car to collect at Dreadnought still.

You were not knowingly sold shocks for a 1.8, they were secondhand units removed from a zs 180. If someone had fitted 1.8 shocks on it in its lifetime, then unless we were made aware then without cleaning the units and checking them thoroughly, we wouldnt know. Since the parts are labelled what car they are removed from then if they come off a 180 then thats how they are sold.

No one is infallible and I certainly wouldnt send a shock from a 1.8 zs as I have only broken 2 of them in the last 2 years and the shocks were left on them as they were of no use as people dont want them.

If you look back in the for sale section, you will see we only break 180`s and zts.

George
Old 31-07-12, 11:06 PM   #14
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
It`s hard for me to reply to stuff like this as I`m a registered trader on here, but rather than rant, i`ll keep it short. Admin need to address this. Your not the first, but hopefully the last.
Old 31-07-12, 11:09 PM   #15
scotttait

scotttait is on a distinguished road
All seems like reasonable excuses however why have you never bothered to contact me? It was always me having to ask where things were, surely of I can tell by looking at the shocks that they were wrong surely someone with your experience could have noticed that? And if it takes 6 weeks why say you'd be up THIS week?
Old 31-07-12, 11:10 PM   #16
andys1981

andys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the roughandys1981 is a jewel in the rough
scott stays probably 2 mins from dreadnought garage,could you not have advised him who ever was getting the car to meet get it then?
Old 31-07-12, 11:14 PM   #17
Smokey
The Alan Gow of OBTCC

Smokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to beholdSmokey is a splendid one to behold
Please deal with this via PM, this is not a public forum topic in my opinion.

2009 Forza 2 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC 2nd Place Runner-up
2009/2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Clio Cup 4th Place
2010 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/F500 Cup 2nd Place Runner-up
2011 Forza 3 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 3rd Place
2012 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/Driver's Championship 1st Place Winner
2012/2013 Forza 4 theMGZS.co.uk OBTCC/DTM Championship 3rd Place
Closed Thread